Reviews for Truthful
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
You're cruel. The second fic I read from you and I'm crying again. You're THAT awesome.
Lunarue chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is sO beautiful :'). I cried. Just perfect.
Kakarot Son chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
That was amazing... It had tradgedy, romance and emotion. It's got to be one of the best DBZ one-shots, I've seen in a long time. I really hope that you've got more like this because it was amazing.

I can tell you've got a great way with words.
Firework's Feelings chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
So Sad. I gasp a little when I realize he was talking to her grave. Very good choice of sound.
gue22 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Well that was just so truthful and sad, but brilliantly written, and so sad.

Poor Chichi!
PrincessDiMimi chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Absolutely heart wrenchingly beautiful. You captured Goku's innocent love for his wife with so much finesse. Excellently done! Bravo!
bijoux broussard chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
A lovely, poignant story, beautifully written.
Saiyajin-Love chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Now, why would you do something like that? I was actually about to cry, and it takes A LOT for me to cry. You put up this nice setting that immediately grasped me as a reader, so that the words Goku said seem to beautifully flow out of his mouth. To top it all, this one shot was packed with emotion that could be felt through this computer screen. I absolutely adored it. And you have inspired me to write something now. Thank you for that and this story.
bryneesI chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
great story
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
My heart just broke... Chi-Chi died, and Goku's speech was... I just can't find the right word. This was amazing... maybe you could continue it, somehow...
XOXOVicky chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Awww that was so sweet! I loved it!
ErikB chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That was truly beautiful... I'm not the sentimental type, but GokuxChichi always seems to get me when people present it the right way. And you honestly have. I feel privileged to have read this and thank you for writing and posting it. In short, great job on this :).