Reviews for Taking What's Mine
Imsii chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh my gosh.

This is officially one of my most favorite fanfics - ever! The lifestyle and way you write about the vampires in this remind me a bit of the Great Gatsby.

How I wish Twilight would have been like this! I loved Emmett and Rosalie here. Her reaction about how he almost let her die made me laugh. She's so fierce, haha.

Love, love, love this!
TheQueenWriter chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Whew! I need an ice cold shower after that one... great writing, loved the detail. This Emmett was by far the hottest I've read.
FrostSapphire chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Loving the fact that those hideous disgusting excuse of a man didn't get the chance to rape Rosalie! Loving your story btw! Dark Emmett is SO hot! Rosalie and Emmett is so cute.. Awwww
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
loved it LOL
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I am so fail! I preread, LOVED, read, LOVED then reread & LOVED SOME MORE this story. but never reviewed. Sorry! ff.n was also fail so it's not all my fault.

ANYWAY...

Who is the perfect author of Emmett fic? THEUNDERSUDY, that's who.

this emmett isn't just some 'happy-go-lucky' half character. He's strong, he's a little dark and he's just about the sexiest vamp in all of the world.

You really got it right here ... everything came together to make an interesting, engaging, swoon-worthy story.

Bravo.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
LOVE this pairing!
I need a life bad chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
He is sooooooooo HOT!
pixie-belle88 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
You popped my Emmett Cherry ! I loved this Emmett, I think i may be developing a new crush ... not good lol.
Cassiakohn chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
there is nothing like a dominant dangerous emmett that knows what he wants.
RachelxMichelle chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I loved this and your Emmett. I also loved Rosalie's reaction to him when she woke up. Lol. Way better than the mushy stuff he was expecting.

Yeah I definitely think I'm going to be giving Emmett fics more of a chance now.
englishfreckle chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Loved your portrayal of Emmett, very different from the norm! Would love to see more from this!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Super sexy! I loved the dark emmett and the fact that royce didnt get a chance to rape her, everything was so well put together! ABsolutley loved loved loved this :)
TheLyricalCutie chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I am so interested in meeting this bad ass Bella lol but I do so love the I was going to change you even if you dind't want it. Talk about taking what is yours Emmett
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
WOW OMG WHAT A HUNK Emmett is so sexy and he is a real bad guy too. I was so happy to read him killing those men who were going to rape Rose.

I really liked your Jasper and Edward that was a bit of a surprise.

Emmetts history being close to Jaspers was also different and I liked it. Most of all I liked the love between Rose and Em.

Very good writing.
twilightfanatic93 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
it was good but lol all the mines remind me of the segals on the movie finding nemo... sorry if it sounds mean im not trying to it... makes me giggle when i read it }