Reviews for The Yibirth Macisto
iceberganalogy chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
im renaming the yibirth to kyubey. he reminds me of the little bastard.
Anyonomous chapter 26 . 8/29/2012
This is Fanfic dead? The last update was almost 5 months ago...
Castle of Warriors chapter 26 . 5/30/2012
this is good, but please update!
Sir Starlll chapter 26 . 4/2/2012
...Okay, I WANTED to give a full-out review of this chapter, but... I just have to say...

*Sniff*

Your first blatant sexual reference between two people... get the camera...

So, yeah, pretty much filler, a sort of cute-ish pairing moment... all-in-all, and okay chappie. Can't really complain.

...But, seriously? I'm assuming around a few hundred kids were in that school? GOD, it better turn out that the YM sets everything back a day or two, Code Lyoko-style (minus the 'fatalities stay dead' rule), or there's gonna be a lot of angry fans... of... you know... Male Background Character No. 5...

-StarIlI

P.S. Keep trooping, Steve!
Sir Starlll chapter 25 . 3/28/2012
Nice chapter! I liked watching Mike and Paulo argue. They have a Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter thing going on. Only, in this case, the Draco isn't a prick, and the Harry isn't a Gary Stu. And kind of a prick.

Again, a good chapter, mostly recap/filler, but it's okay because there's about to be something big, from the looks of it.

One problem with this chapter, though: that line at the end, 'It's a long story', 'I've got one too'. Really cool line, don't get me wrong, but I had to reread it before I actually understood it. Just clear it up a bit, and it should be good.

Fanaticofmanythings chapter 24 . 3/26/2012
You're back! Heart!

Love this chapter. I was getting angry myself when the monster smooth-talked Ned and Daisy into thinking Lucy was brainwashed. Cause, you know, we know she's not.

DAMN BOOK. STOP BEING TOO SMART. BLARGH.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUH; ABEE IS A TOTAL JACKASS!

Sir Starlll chapter 24 . 3/26/2012
MAN, it's been a while. Thank god you finally updated; I've been contemplating staging an intervention!

...Well, you know how I feel about this chapter; pretty good, nothing really jumps out at me (save the end). Overall, I liked it.

Just a question:

Will Daisy remember anything Lucy mentioned? Like, how she said "You totally brainwashed her! She can't remember any of her friends, she's calling you Lord…"? 'Cuz that should ring a few bells in her mind...

Oh, yeah, and she 'almost' remembered David. DAVID. That made me chuckle.

curtisimo chapter 23 . 1/8/2012
i see you havent made a new chapter yet.

this does not amuse me.

are you trying to starve your readers to keep them interested?

unamusive.

putting out short chapters?

the word unamusive?

unamusive.

curtisimo - diamond statue!
Sir Starlll chapter 23 . 12/21/2011
First, to answer your question: Would I read these chapters, if you changed it to a different website? Yeah, sure. As long as you send me the links.

Oh, McCain... he reminds me of a young Ocelot, in a way... only, you know, minus the whole 'part of a unit devoted to the researching questionable nuclear experiments' thing. And minus the revolvers.

Wait... did that kid die? The one in the stalls? Because, really, they don't seem to care that people are dying... it kind of comes out like,

'OH MY GOD MCCAIN OHGODOHGOD-oh, McCain! You're okay! Ignore that bleeding body over there... just, push it behind that desk, it's gross to look at...'

All and all, good chapter. A little confusing, but that's just because it's been so long (at least, in my mind).

I know! Everyone should break out into a musical number! And then make a cross-over with Ed Edd and Eddy! ...Please don't hurt me...

curtisimo chapter 22 . 12/11/2011
wait a minuite, wait a minuite...

zombies?

made from things on peoples heads?

HEADCRABS!

HAAAAAAAX!

oh, peoples reactions to manhacks are so funny.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAX!

also, SPAAAAAAAAAACE!

curtisimo - ohhoho.
curtisimo chapter 22 . 12/10/2011
hah! i was right! the gem WAS a thing! woo!

alright, more mind reading predictions:

david will fall in some water and become entirely worthless

the sword of dark and sword of light are actually vice versa. how? the SOD aka SOL is being used by abby to try and save daisy, which is a good purpose, so it is therefor good. the SOL aka SOD is being used by ned, who is (unwittingly) the bad guy. also the SOL aka SOD was smart/evil enough to somehow convince everyone it was the good sword.

the mind reader thing will pull a reverse nega-wheatley and be a good guy. cause even scary ss creeps can be good guys.

ps the 'reverse nega-wheatley' think is an advanced nerd joke. if you dont get it, shame on you for useing the freeman joke earlyer.

curtisimo - the 5th class type
Fanaticofmanythings chapter 22 . 12/9/2011
DAVID'S ON CRACK PAULO'S TRYING TO BE STRAIGHT MAN IN THE SLAPSTICK ACT BUT FAILIIIIIIING WOO! HYPER NUTTY CRAZY TIME YEE!

Fanaticofmanythings chapter 21 . 12/7/2011
NOOOOOOOOO RUSHI-CHAN GOT KIDNAPPED!

THE HEROINE GOT KIDNAPPED! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?

GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER! DDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

A-bee's down, Daisy's brainwashed, Maishul's at least got a weapon, but he's who-knows-where, Paulo's tied down by David, and Rushi-chan just got herself kidnapped.

WELL SHIT.

Sir Starlll chapter 21 . 12/7/2011
Wow, great chapter! Really, I know I've already read over this part three times, now, but it's still interesting how you change it, each time.

The Mind Reaper is also an interesting character. Really, I know I'm supposed to start hating him, soon, but I just like him. He's interesting.

I also noticed how you added a second 'e' in Teenum's name. Clever! Teenum and Tinum remind me of those two Frog-Wind-Spirits in Wind Waker. Clyclos, and his easier-to-find brother, right?

My one main complaint is the lack of a giant pile of fish.

BruteOfHell chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
I really dislike Abbey, so that was just damn epic.