Reviews for Drag Her From Heaven, Drag Him From Hell
celeste301 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Great intro, can't wait to see what you've got planned for this one!
Silverspoon chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Heartbreaking- that Kleenex warning was well needed.

Oh poor Dean. I often thought in the show that Jo's death haunted him like this - if you look and listen carefully, you just about catch the small inferences, such as in Sam, Interrupted where Dean's own guilt personified taunts him over being the death of Jo and Ellen, and also in the episode where he visits heaven with Sam, only to declare that Jo and Ellen died for nothing. There's further references in season 6, which make you think that Dean never quite got over that loss, and also kind of gives me hope that when Jo returns, there will be something there.

This played so well on all of Dean's guilt, and also his love. I liked how you discussed love being the more alien feeling to Dean, and his wonder and sadness at the fact that Jo had not been bound by blood to die for him, but had done anyway.

This is wonderfully written, heartbreaking, and thought provoking all at the same time. I definitely want more, as soon as you can deliver it, because I cannot wait to see what your main story arc will be here.

I picked up on the whole 'voice of Chuck thing', and you do it so very well. You are breaking my little D/J shipper heart, I hope only to patch it up again soon!
WelshWitch1011 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
*Sniffles*

Poor Dean... Poor Jo, for that matter. That goodbye/kiss scene in AAH was just heartbreaking, and this evoked all the emotions and overwhelming sadness of that episode very effectively.

I agree entirely with Dean, they DO need to bring Jo back, although I will confess that I'm a little scared as to how they will go about this, and also what the repercussions of it might be.

And I don't care what day you update hun, whenever you can manage, I'll always be excited to see an update of this fic. You've got me all 'twiddly bearding' now trying to think up how you're going to bring her back, lol.

Loved it!
WhoNatural chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Ok WHY are you bothering with my piece of crap story when your own writing is this quality? I love how you've set this scene, you've captured Jo perfectly and I love the thought that something happened between them off camera.

GAH I'll be glued to this one, I can feel it.
WelshWitch1011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Wow. Your narrative voice here is absolutely stunning. I especially loved that last line, and being a huge fan of Jo's character, it was nice to see a fic do her justice.

I'm excited to see just what Jo's purpose is going to be, and I can't wait to read more of this story, and just more from you in general.
alleah91 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I am so excited to read more of this story! The narration was amazing, and I don't know if you meant to, but it reminded me of Chuck's narrative voice in the season 5 finale. This is such great writing and I can't wait to get into the story!
Sarmi147 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I can't wait to read more!
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
SQUEALLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Your narrative voice is seriously stunning, and that is not a cheap comment I am throwing out. I thoroughly enjoyed that from beginning to end, and now I want more!

The whole Butterfly Effect thing has always fascinated me, I am a huge 'what if' type thinker, but I don't know that much about it. I loved how this was just the right measure of actual scientific fact/news, and also the outpouring of your story.

It really seems like this will be well crafted, and I know I am going to love every minute of this! I cannot wait to see how you bring Jo back, and how she and Dean will end up in each other's arms again.

Thank you so much for writing this!
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11