Reviews for Drag Her From Heaven, Drag Him From Hell
stephaniew chapter 18 . 12/12/2011
Yes, yes, indeed you are totally evil to leave us hanging like that! :)

Anyway, I think it was so lovely how he wakes here with a kiss. Also, love how this chain of events ended up making Dean the believer and he's got to convince Jo that everything is as it should be. Fantastic that even though things are really chaotic right now and she's being asked to deal with a lot of stuff all at once, she knows she loves him. Period. End of story. Her surety there makes the rest of her doubts something we can deal with.

Wonderful wonderful wonderful story you've got here, sweets! Just as epic as I knew it would be when we first hashed it out! You've really done the whole thing justice and you should be exceptionally proud of what you've accomplished. I'm honored to have been a part of the journey. *hugs*
stephaniew chapter 17 . 12/12/2011
*sigh* This one was another great one! I loved Chuck's appearance here to explain what the heck is going on. Getting Dean to believe that it's over...that he's done...that they can be happy...that they're in a world where they have been happy...wonderful!

Favorite line: "In this case, the prayers of a man from Kansas searching for forgiveness and relief were answered by a young woman from Nebraska who wanted nothing more than to love him."

Really really well done here!
BlackParadeIsDead483 chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! It's one of the worst feelings in the world when you go to click the "Next" button, BUT IT'S NOT THERE.

Also, YOU SHIP SAM/SARAH TOO? COULD YOU BE ANY MORE AWESOME? Have you thought of writing a Sam/Sarah story? I think if you did, it would be amazing (like all of your stories).

Anyways, I loved this chapter & I can't wait for the next one!
Silverspoon chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
You are indeed evil! What a great ending though, and I am so glad there will be a sequel. I have loved every minute of this fic journey, and how you put your own stamp on the Dean/Jo relationship.

Definitely looking forwards to reading more from you, and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and the happiest, Dean/Jo filled New Year.
angeleyenc chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
evil cliffy! XD can't wait for more!
zozo42 chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
Omg. We all KNOW she'll say yes, but it's mean teasing us with the possibility of her not saying yes

Can't wait for the new one!
cheekymonster2 chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
OMG! you are a cruel one! But this story has been fantastic and im so glad we get a sequel! So frickin excited now! :)
celeste301 chapter 17 . 12/9/2011
awww, only one left *sad face*

Loved this one, Chuck coming in was amazing. Love that she gets to stay with him YAY!
celeste301 chapter 16 . 12/9/2011
heheh, run Dean RUN! lol loved it
Silverspoon chapter 17 . 12/9/2011
I tried to review your last update but for some reason, the review window just won't come up on that chapter for me.

Here I am though!

"He says words that leave Dean's doubts melting like the wax of a brightly burning candle, the flame of hope taking hold and lighting the way toward the future." I really loved that line- how you used the image of light to represent hope, and the idea that Dean now does finally believe in happy endings. So gorgeous, and I really thought it was the best line in the piece until I read the next one!

This chapter was full of that though - lines that somehow managed to better the last one, no matter how exquisite it had been.

The flashback scene was a nice touch and not a memory that many authors draw on, which is probably what made it so perfect - it isn't overused. I also liked how you used it to show just how much Jo had always thought of Dean, and how she had been willing to try to better his life in someway from the very beginning.

I can't get across how much I loved this chapter, especially the fact that Dean finally got some closure, and also the revelation of just who God is. Hopefully, now, knowing Chuck's nature, Dean can see the Lord really will be watching over him, along with those angels.

Can't wait for the last installment.
zozo42 chapter 17 . 12/9/2011
one day when i have time i'm gonna re-read all this and it'll make way more sense for me but for now i still think it's amazing.
angeleyenc chapter 17 . 12/8/2011
daww! plz update! so sweet!
cheekymonster2 chapter 17 . 12/8/2011
OMG! loved it so much cannot wait for saturday now!
zozo42 chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
I'm just as confused as dean I think. But in a good way. I love that everyone's happy.

Can't wait for the next update
cheekymonster2 chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
Woo! new chapter I loved it! hope youre feeling better!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »