Reviews for Drag Her From Heaven, Drag Him From Hell
stephaniew chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
So this is awesome as always. Love the use of the song at the beginning! Brilliant how Dean is all thrown off by what's changed now...Sam and Sarah, Bobby and Ellen, him and Jo. He's trying to so hard to figure things out. The description of the bedroom is perfection...a nice encapsulation of a life lived together happily. The picture is my favorite part, I think...the love you can see in it...gorgeous! The characters are all very much in character, even though they're in situations we've never seen them in before. The prose is elegant and so very descriptive as always. Can't wait to see how they deal with this!

And BTW...I'll be around for as long as you'll have me! :)
angeleyenc chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
plz update! what is going on? great story hun!
ceeray3 chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Love the pen clicking. I can see Dean doing that and it's something I can identify with! People yell at me all the time for that! LMAO! OMG! I can soooo hear Bobby telling Dean to stop the way you've written it! Hilarious! This is like watching an ep play out in front of me. Pretty cool! You really have a handle on the characters. Interesting how Dean is switching up and deciding to be selfish. Cas! I love Cas! Yay! He'll come through! I just know it! I like how when Dean closes his eyes, he sees the person he's hunting for now. Again...great chapter!
ceeray3 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Nice description of where Dean's thoughts are. Interesting that they had a night together before the day she died. [I really like being able to picture this stuff happening now. ;)] Very sad image of drunk Dean on the floor of The Roadhouse. I like the note that being honest one time ended badly for him. I like the difference between Dean trying to be slow & soft and Jo going the opposite route. I like how Dean is trying so hard to hold on the a good dream, knowing bad ones are in store for him. You've got the Dean/Sam communication down pat. Another great chap!
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I feel a little like laughing. I read this once before and recognized that it was intriguing. Now I KNOW it is! I know what you're talking about now. All the little things. There's so much here and I never knew it before! I really like how it sounds like the prophet writing. I like how you set up the timeline so we know when the story is taking place. All of it...good job!
streetsbehind chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
Can you please, please, please update soon !

I love this story !
Heatherlina chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
Gasp! Cliffhanger! We got some answers and yet have more questions. Love conquers all and destiny can be chosen. At least I think so. Please update soon.
Heatherlina chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
So this is how the "drag him..." plays into the story. Very cool. I really like to see borrowed time pop up in SPN stories.
Heatherlina chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Oh my, I'm hooked. I'm playing catch up today - many many apologies. This reunion idea is original and addicting. I can’t stop reading, gotta keep going.
stephaniew chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
Love this moment! Last line was just perfect! Excellent tie-in to the show with what happened in S6. God's view of angels is perfect...again I love the consistency with the show! This has been such a fantastic voyage so far, so I'm a little sad we're almost done... Wonderful story sweets!
Woman of Letters chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
This was my absolute favorite line of this chapter:

The thing about angels is that they are often like children. Things have to be broken down and explained because they're only capable of seeing things in black and white. I smile. It's one of the things I love about them. Their innocence makes them special.

Along with the last line...

So now the stranger is revealed, and we know that God's hand was in the mix the whole time, and this story is really about... Cas?

I love it! Please update.
Woman of Letters chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
I like that Cas has to take them both to the future... but what happens to the Dean in this time period? Does he just disappear, since they're both apparently merged into one body?

I'm sure I'll find out!

Meanwhile, I'm loving the way this story is going.
Woman of Letters chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
A very puzzling chapter. Who is the man watching tv? I've read through later chapters, so I know, but I like these interludes in the story because they give us a break from the main action while hinting that there is more to what's happening than meets the eye.
Woman of Letters chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
I know you said you hate putting in parts of episodes, but you reworked this one really well. I loved Sam's inability to accept what was happening to Dean, I loved this line - "This memory is one that has haunted him. He wonders what he could have said differently - done differently - to comfort his sibling." And I loved the way Jo stabbed Ruby/Lilith and the way Sam had to hold her back.

A dramatic and tension-filled chapter.
Woman of Letters chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
"Stick with the plan?"

There was a plan? LOL I don't remember one. Now I have to rewatch this episode.

The scene in this chapter where Dean tries to spare Jo and Jo calls him a selfish, self-centered jackass and then throws his own words back in his face, and gives him hope... It was perfect. I also loved the last line of this chapter: "Death couldn't keep them apart...what was four months in Hell for a lifetime in her arms?"
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »