Reviews for Bernard
Will Pennerson chapter 13 . 2/6/2014
(I'm using guest name because I forgot my password.) I really like the ideas that your story uses, and I think you handled them alright. If you're willing to write more, I'd like to read it.
xXRose-the-MagicatXx chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Continue plz
Palina98765 chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
This fic is pretty unique. It would be sad if you ended it here. It has a lot of potential. Please don't end it! Bernard's awesome. I'd literally wait a year for an update if I have to.
Ceu Praca chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
I think you should continue this. I know I haven't reviewed all that much(guilty look), but I've been enjoying this story from chapter one, and I it might be better to end this story AFTER Roxanne becomes evil. XD
Frequent Flier chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Hey, it's me again. I just began rereading your story; the kids are cute (Bernard too, though he's somewhat Goth). This is just a suggestion, but you may want to run these chapters by a beta reader; the way that the sentences run together is a little confusing.

I was going to mention something about 'Private Ryan', but I jumped ahead and saw that you had looked it up.

Can't wait to see what you do next; the story will be interesting whether or not you decide to use your original story plan or your new one from chapter 11.
Frequent Flier chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
While I'm not up for people going evil in real life, I think this would make an interesting plot.

Your story so far is going great, though I'm a little disturbed at how much Bernard enjoys being evil. Hmm... if Megamind died and Bernard took their mission over, Metro City should be worried.
MadUnderTheHat999 chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
I honestly can't wait for more! :)
Seiga Niko chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
Ooh! Ooh! Puppy!

Aww, thats such a nice chapter...it explains a lot!

Once again, I wanna puppy!
Seiga Niko chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Yay, Bernard! Now I know why he looks so depressed all the time...too little sleep...
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
I LOVE the plot of this story, however in same parts in hard to read.
Shay McSudonim chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Nothing can destroy friendship! It's the strongest force in the universe! It's even stronger than Chuck Norris!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Anyway, I enjoyed this quite a bit. It should do Megamind some good to have another friend in his life. Minion loves him but, let's face it, he's no good at keeping his charge from being a complete lunatic. The qeustion now is: will Bernard do any better?

It's not like Bernard has many ties to society. He would probably love it if his friend were to succeed in taking over the city.

Very interesting premise you've got here. I'm curious to see where this is going.
misfit writer16 chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
so cute, i cant wait for more. i love kid fics