Reviews for Sleep
Awwwwwww...so sweet
snowball chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
So Kawai Can't take it *Dies*
Metria chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
awww aw aw aw awwwww, i just puked rainbows, &*(&*(&**(*_*)
Kuroo187 chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
cute
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
OMG! I love this story! It was very well written and a very cute story! I couldn't stop smiling, it was just so awesome!
Legendarily Quiet chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This is awesome!
I loved it; seeing Ed sleep in the office is so cute!
You did an amazing job.
Thanks for sharing this wonderful fic!
Cho Cho Cruz chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
AWWWWWW :)

That was sooooo adorable. I absolutely loved that! Thank you for writing this - it was definitely my pleasure to read. It was absolutely perfect :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I love it! u have to add more!
APH.MotherEngland chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Cute :-)
fluffysocksFTW chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
oh my goodness this is just the best thing right now. its late in the night, though no matter what time of day this is. woah. lovely! the characters where wow, the writing voice was wow, spelling awesome, ending FREAKING CUTE. I share feelings with Hawkeye; and I'd definitely love to read another adventure of her strolling with a sleepy ed. though this story gave the feeling of a one-Shot... just keep up the good work ok! cute sleepy stories are my weakness and you hit it spot on with all that adorable. The mom part hit me in the heart. YoY I can see all of this playing through, which is why I like it so much. I hear you say its old but maaan your old writing is this good I need to jump on some newer ones!
f.tastarossa chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
ahhhh
sleep Edward
I can imagine how cute and innocent he is !
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was cute! I love it! I would probably be one of those random people going "aaaaw!"
TheGrandJester chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Ready? Everyone at once! 3.. 2.. 1... DAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Aawwwwww! This is cute. I laughed at roys coyness xD
MiniMaloMyotismon10 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
adorible! i can so see hawkeye doing this and being ed mother figure :)