Reviews for Revenge is so Sweet
K chapter 1 . 5/20
OMG THIS IS SO HOT PFFFFFFFFFF
Poor Optimus... When his Energon bled, I was like "Oh... that's too violent. We need to call Ratchet.". I found myself liking this story a lot. Thank you for writing! Also, I want to see Ratchet's reaction about what happened to Optimus. He must be like "BY THE ALL SPARK! WHO COULD'VE DONE THIS TO YOU OPTIMUS?!"
Optimus Prime chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
So...nice
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Okay sry about that i don;t know what iwas thinking. I'm so sorry I just...got out of control.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Stupid son of a bitch this story is way to disciptive and first of all the transformers don't even do that THEY ARE FUCKING GIANT ROBOTS SO THERE! THEY DON'T FRAG! THEY DON'T HAVE SEX OR ANYTHING LIKE IN THE SHOWS. I CRIED BEAUCSE I THOUGHT THIS WAS SO FUCKING SAD.
TFfangirl11347 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I have to admit that was hot (blushes like a virgin)
The Arbiter of Kaon chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I love it I love it I love it! And it was written in such an amazing way too! I was smirking the whole time while reading this. But just imagine if Megatron or any of the other Bots found out about this. Optimus, Knockout, and Breakdown would have a lot of explaining to do. ;) I can already see Ratchet's reaction! LOL.
yaoi wolf chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IF I WAS IN HERE I WOULD LET ALL THREE OF THEM FRAG THE LIVING PRIMUS OUTA ME LOVE YOUR FANFICSO MUCH THANKS FOR LETTING ME COMMENT BEYZE
Slenderwave chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
That was beautiful! They were somehow still in character, unlike some slashfics. Great story!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Lol Prime will probably want to do that again XD
NutNutty chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Holy fudge balls! That is hot! Like holy rabbit! You, seriously are an amazing writer and have heaps of talent!
One little thing though, breakdown seemed a little out of character but other then that, this is great!

Keep Dreaming,
NutNutty
P.S This is the real NutNutty but I am just to lazy to sign in and my login is being a bitch, which doesn't help ether.
Ketchup101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
*whiney squeaky noise* Wha...Wha...WHY?! That was very well written, but...oh no, poor OP DX.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
You know you could do a story where the cons take Prime prisoner using those cuffs
WolfNinjaHiruka chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Btw don't listen to the flamers and haters... I truly believe that this was sexy and even though they're right rape is bad... BUT SERIOUSLY DAMN! LOOK AT THE BEGINNING, WARNINGS WERE CLEARLY THERE IN BOLD LETTERS! U NO LIKE, NO READ!
WolfNinjaHiruka chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh hot damn this is my jam... Keep them fragging til the AM, y'all understand this makes me throw my hands in the air, a-air, air, a-air xD

Just had to put that little song in it :3 *cleans nosebleed and faints from the hotness*
RainbowExplosions chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Well...damn. That was intense. I thought Breakdown was a bit OOC, and I can get what the others are saying about forced sex, but on the flip side of the coin, this was well written and incredibly hot.