Reviews for Revenge is so Sweet
Okay sry about that i don;t know what iwas thinking. I'm so sorry I just...got out of control.
Stupid son of a bitch this story is way to disciptive and first of all the transformers don't even do that THEY ARE FUCKING GIANT ROBOTS SO THERE! THEY DON'T FRAG! THEY DON'T HAVE SEX OR ANYTHING LIKE IN THE SHOWS. I CRIED BEAUCSE I THOUGHT THIS WAS SO FUCKING SAD.
TFfangirl11347 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I have to admit that was hot (blushes like a virgin)
The Arbiter of Kaon chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I love it I love it I love it! And it was written in such an amazing way too! I was smirking the whole time while reading this. But just imagine if Megatron or any of the other Bots found out about this. Optimus, Knockout, and Breakdown would have a lot of explaining to do. ;) I can already see Ratchet's reaction! LOL.
yaoi wolf chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IF I WAS IN HERE I WOULD LET ALL THREE OF THEM FRAG THE LIVING PRIMUS OUTA ME LOVE YOUR FANFICSO MUCH THANKS FOR LETTING ME COMMENT BEYZE
Slenderwave chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
That was beautiful! They were somehow still in character, unlike some slashfics. Great story!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Lol Prime will probably want to do that again XD
NutNutty chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Holy fudge balls! That is hot! Like holy rabbit! You, seriously are an amazing writer and have heaps of talent!
One little thing though, breakdown seemed a little out of character but other then that, this is great!

Keep Dreaming,
NutNutty
P.S This is the real NutNutty but I am just to lazy to sign in and my login is being a bitch, which doesn't help ether.
Ketchup101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
*whiney squeaky noise* Wha...Wha...WHY?! That was very well written, but...oh no, poor OP DX.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
You know you could do a story where the cons take Prime prisoner using those cuffs
WolfNinjaHiruka chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Btw don't listen to the flamers and haters... I truly believe that this was sexy and even though they're right rape is bad... BUT SERIOUSLY DAMN! LOOK AT THE BEGINNING, WARNINGS WERE CLEARLY THERE IN BOLD LETTERS! U NO LIKE, NO READ!
WolfNinjaHiruka chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh hot damn this is my jam... Keep them fragging til the AM, y'all understand this makes me throw my hands in the air, a-air, air, a-air xD

Just had to put that little song in it :3 *cleans nosebleed and faints from the hotness*
RainbowExplosions chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Well...damn. That was intense. I thought Breakdown was a bit OOC, and I can get what the others are saying about forced sex, but on the flip side of the coin, this was well written and incredibly hot.
XxlKairalxX chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was actually good! The first time I read this I honestly had no clue or idea who were Breakdown or Knockout until I began to watch Prime. Now it makes more sense after I read this the second time. Very detail. I enjoy your stories so much to re-read them until I cry knowing you haven't updated anything YET. Please do us a favor and come back to make us happy with more of your writings!
M.A chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Okay, this is getting irritating. To AutobotV, this was very well-written (and hot 3), and I hope you decide to write a sequel where Optimus gets his own 'revenge' on them. _

To the flamers/haters/butthurt-feelers, let me tell you this, 'cause I'm only gonna say this ONCE.

1.) This is DUB-CON, ya ninnies. Did you hear that? DUB-CON, not NON-CON/rape. With dub-con, there a measure of consent involved at some point, usually later on in a fic, got it?

2.) The author put up warnings at the beginning of the story at what you had to expect, that you obviously ignored. Here, let me list it again if you are too lazy to find it: WARNING RATED 18 FOR MATURE CONTENT! A DUB-CON THREESOME FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS! LEAVE NOW IF THIS OFFENDS YOU! If you are not into dub-con that may be slightly bordering on non-con, then hit the BACK button on your keyboard and go read another slash/non-slash fic, whatever floats your boat. No one was forcing you to read it in the first place.

3.) The author posted this for the enjoyment of the readers, and has every right to write whatever kind of story she desires. If these kinds of fics don't appeal to you, then go write your own, 'kay?

4.) No, rape is nothing to laugh about, but like I said before, there is no rape in this fic, only DUB-CON. If it seems like rape to you, then read something else (and I know I'm repeating myself, I just want to get this through those thick skulls of yours).

5.) You flamers are not, and never will be, welcome on fanfic sites. You just seem to want to put other creative writers down to make you feel better about yourselves, or just to be assholes. Well let me tell you this: no matter what you say, and no matter what you do, AutobotV and others like her will always have devoted fans that will stand by them and defend them, so just back the fuck off and knock it off with the butthurt, got it?

Well, now that I got that out of my systems, I will tell you again in the TL;DR version: This is not non-con. If you do not like the story, then don't read it. The author posted a warning at the very beginning that you chose to ignore. Flamers/haters are not appreciated around here. And stop feeling 'offended' so easily, this is the internet, if you hadn't realized that yet. Got that fellas?

Finally, to the author, please ignore people like this and keep creating these wonderful fics of yours in the future for your fans. We really do appeciate them. ;)