Reviews for The Princess of Avalon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I want to adopt it, but i have to go to the library because the freakin wifi went down at my place
darkbluebloodyrose chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
this is really good! please continue it!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
But, a few things.
1-They solved the black fire problem at the end of book six, but Kara got her jewel only in book six. When is this set?
2-I would think that the three new mages, being new, would be less experienced than Adriane, Kara and Emily. How could they beat them?
3-I understand how Adriane got slammed into the tree, she was taken by surprise. But, is Molly stronger in magic than Adriane? This isn't criticism, just a question, I'm really wondering.
Please, please, don't take this the wrong way. I'm just trying to help. Let me know if you want me to stop.
ShadowWolf chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
OMG! CHAPTER 5 AS SOON AS NOW! HOW COULD YOU STOP IN A PLACE OF SUSPENSE LIKE THIS? HOW?
Snow chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
this is basicly a salior moon crossover... you might wanna make the chapters longer, and edit it ALOT more... it needs alot of work
scarletstormy chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
How could u do that! Poor andrian grrrrr
scarletstormy chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Nope cant do it. Heather... really?
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
You really need to keep going with this, I really want to know what happens next!
LightsPast chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
I think this really good but just some things-
Heather has red hair, and Molly is the nicest of Kara's friends so i don't think she's gonna go round attacking people. . .
But its really good, please update!
Mistyx7 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
OMG! Mistyx7! You are so amazing! Heather, Tiffany and Molly, MAGES!? You are a genius!
starlight130 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
love it! I never would have thought Kara's friends were mages. Definitely unexpected. the chapters are really short, but that doesnt really matter. UPDATE SOON
SVUALLTHEWAY chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
awesome i love it.
No Name chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
I suggest that you make the chapters longer.

And Heather has red hair. Tiffany is the one who has blonde hair.
person you do not know chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
i like this. make it longer!
Lunamon810 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Heather! I was totally not expecting Heather. I'm not great at being a critique, or spelling for that matter, but I have noiced your chapters are extreamily short. Maybe making your chapters a bit bigger? I hope you don't take that the wrong way, I'm just trying to help you out. And this was published on my birthday...haha. I assume your going to continue this story, right?