Reviews for The Princess of Avalon
darkbluebloodyrose chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
this is really good! please continue it!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
But, a few things.
1-They solved the black fire problem at the end of book six, but Kara got her jewel only in book six. When is this set?
2-I would think that the three new mages, being new, would be less experienced than Adriane, Kara and Emily. How could they beat them?
3-I understand how Adriane got slammed into the tree, she was taken by surprise. But, is Molly stronger in magic than Adriane? This isn't criticism, just a question, I'm really wondering.
Please, please, don't take this the wrong way. I'm just trying to help. Let me know if you want me to stop.
ShadowWolf chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
OMG! CHAPTER 5 AS SOON AS NOW! HOW COULD YOU STOP IN A PLACE OF SUSPENSE LIKE THIS? HOW?
Snow chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
this is basicly a salior moon crossover... you might wanna make the chapters longer, and edit it ALOT more... it needs alot of work
scarletstormy chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
How could u do that! Poor andrian grrrrr
scarletstormy chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Nope cant do it. Heather... really?
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
You really need to keep going with this, I really want to know what happens next!
LightsPast chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
I think this really good but just some things-
Heather has red hair, and Molly is the nicest of Kara's friends so i don't think she's gonna go round attacking people. . .
But its really good, please update!
Mistyx7 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
OMG! Mistyx7! You are so amazing! Heather, Tiffany and Molly, MAGES!? You are a genius!
starlight130 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
love it! I never would have thought Kara's friends were mages. Definitely unexpected. the chapters are really short, but that doesnt really matter. UPDATE SOON
YJ OBSSESED chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
awesome i love it.
No Name chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
I suggest that you make the chapters longer.

And Heather has red hair. Tiffany is the one who has blonde hair.
person you do not know chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
i like this. make it longer!
Lunamon810 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Heather! I was totally not expecting Heather. I'm not great at being a critique, or spelling for that matter, but I have noiced your chapters are extreamily short. Maybe making your chapters a bit bigger? I hope you don't take that the wrong way, I'm just trying to help you out. And this was published on my birthday...haha. I assume your going to continue this story, right?
Soozie Quixotic chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
When is this supposed to be set? Since Kara has her jewel back and Dreamer is around, it looks like after Book 6, but the mages fixed the black fire problem on Aldenmor at the end of Book 6...