Reviews for Blood and Shadows
kitcat5510 chapter 23 . 9/18/2013
please update soon this is really good and i can't wait for the next update ur work is wonderful _
Mistress Rose Angeline chapter 23 . 11/21/2011
Love your story, please update soon!
The-Dragons-Secret chapter 23 . 9/24/2011
Not logged in but anyways I love this story and well I wondered when the next chap is coming up!

holloskins chapter 23 . 9/11/2011
this is an AMAZING story, the plot is so well thought out, im so anxious to see what happens at the trial. quite upset/shocked about ron too. did not see that one coming! update soon!xo
somesortofabibliophobia chapter 22 . 9/5/2011
I seriously dislike Snipely. I may even hate it. I'm pretty close...

I don't see how they are going to get out of this. I hope they will. Maybe Nott will do something stupid. Because it seems like all the odds are stacked against them.

I'm only confused as to why they haven't looked in the dungeons. I mean, somebody pulled her out. Why haven't they investigated down there?

Excited for more!

somesortofabibliophobia chapter 21 . 9/5/2011

This is crazy. I have to admit that since chapter 19 or so I have had a feeling it was Nott. But I wasn't sure. He seemed like too much of a showman to be it.

Nonetheless, this is crazy. Where is Harry, Malfoy, and Blaise? And what's going to happen to Easter and Hermione?

Awesome job,

LadyLilyAshley chapter 22 . 9/1/2011
Nice way to end the chapter. I feel bad now because I thought it was only supposed to look like Ron was killed but he actually is dead :( how are they going to get Nott? Update soon!
LadyLilyAshley chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
Ok first of all that Blaise and Luna bit with the bottlecap necklace was so cute! Otherwise this was a really dark chapter. Man, Nott us evil. Kill everyone? Someone has issues. And I'm so glad you redeemed Ron even though you ripped him to shreds by the end. So excited to see what happens. Update soon!
DEFiiANCE chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
Holy cow! You can't do that. Give us such a great, terrifying chapter and then say we'll have to wait longer for updates! Well, however long it may take, I'll be ready to read it when it comes. Gah, cliffhangers..! Superb.
Sammy-U chapter 21 . 8/29/2011
NO! How could you kill Ron when he'd been so sweet to herm? I can't wait for your next update :)
CrimsonAngel22 chapter 21 . 8/29/2011

Ron! D: D: D: Oh my godddddddd :(((((

I want you to continue..but at the same time, this makes me sad...

leakingpenholder chapter 21 . 8/29/2011
This story is really unique. I can't wait for another update, but I will patiently. It's really great.
LadyLilyAshley chapter 20 . 8/28/2011
How in the world are they going to get out of this mess? There is so much that still needs to come together and I'm anxious to figure out how you're gonna do it! Update soon!
somesortofabibliophobia chapter 19 . 8/26/2011
So it wasn't Easter? Then who/what was it? There can't be 2 Easters...can there?

And it's interesting that they can't find Malfoy. I mean he's in the castle, obviously. Don't have something to track where probation students are.

I'm glad that Hermione is finally taking a stand. Although I wonder how she is going to fix all this. It seems that everything is stacked against her.

Can't wait for more!

Beloveddreamer chapter 19 . 8/26/2011
wow i love this story xD- cant wait for your next update, i had a feeling that easter was being, for lack of a better word, framed.

update soon D