Reviews for Don't Speak
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
That was great, awesome job but I would rather have Ryou on the bottom
InsaneCrush chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This was a very well written and well thought out story! I really enjoyed it!
InsaneEvilLittleEmmy chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
HeartShipping when you 1st think of it you think of two overly inncoent people in love, but no hearthshipping is about those who where abused and those left behind trying to fill void of that they lost.

I think you did a great job expresses that fact, and i loved the same but diffrent concept you put in here. It was a really well writen. HeartShippings is one of my favorite shippings and you just added to the fact of my love this pair.
Phoenix0192 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Wow, that was freaking amazing!

I loved the kind of paradoxical situation that yuo explored - the "same but different" concept behind both of their experiences. Something that occurred to me, looking at it from Yugi's perspective, Ryou never bonded with his Yami as Yugi did, the loss would have had a deeper effect on him in a very different context and Yugi would have his own scars from the burden of his Yami being the Pharaoh... this fic has certainly left me thinking. With your permission and if you wern't planning to do so yourself - if I ever get my life back from school work - I would like to write a sister fic to this, from Yugi's perspective. To see what he was thinking, and how that would reflect against this one.

Your characterisation of Ryou was amazing and I hope to read some of your other stories. You used a very abstract tone in this, something that I am not usually a major fan of because it is often not done very well in that it looses too much of the narrative. But you have balanced this story beautifully, with enough active action to balance the passive thoughts and it was very clear what was going on at the time.

Perhaps you can answer this for me, because it is something that I have often not understood, what is the difference between puzzleshipping, and Blindshipping (and correspondingly Tendershipping and Gemshipping) when only one character is used within the story. If both Pharaoh Atem and Yami are the same person, how do you define which is which unless both appear as separate characters in a story (without mobiumshipping obviously). Just a philosophical question to hear your thoughts.

Once again brilliant job on this fic and I hope that you will keep on writing so brilliantly.

Keep up the good work