Reviews for Suicide Love
Misses Tsundere chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Awww that story was as sweet as sugar *.* Thankies for writing this master piece !
Mel Writer chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
...! y u end it there?! there's still sooo many questions left un answered! like...OMG! o_O (still amazingly good though xD)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
...*blinked of shockness*

this is all? Is it? or was it?
OrpheusXRainyDays chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Awww the ending was a little sad but so kawaii kind of rushed but you ended it off nicely
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
So cute! XD Although it's really rushed.. "
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
0o0-ciel-0o0 chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
awww~ did they die~?

anyways~ it was very kawaii~!
DevilishBea chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
That was so exciting! You should make a sequel to let us know what happens next.
TheCanadianMonster chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
Sniff... This story is so epic! I did feel that the ending was a tad bit rushed and that it left the readers hanging, but I love it! You let us readers imagine what happened to them next :3

Anyways, I can't say how much I loooooove the ending! It nearly brought me to tears :D Love this story to pieces.
The Dancing Queen chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Officially one of my favorite authors.
AdaraLove chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
That's the end? You can't just leave it there, I want to see more T_T. You have to write a sequel to this story with the boys on the run or something and I want to know what happened to Tsuna and Yamamoto's dad. Did Gokudera's dad hurt them? I would love it if you continued this in someway but I have to say that even though the ending is a little rushed it ends off nicely. Good job on this story and I can't wait to see more from you ;)
AdaraLove chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Oooh I can feel the tension in this chapter! I can't wait for the next one but then I can because its supposed to be the last one! T_T I'm so sad, I wanted it to last longer (

P.S. I loved that you made Tsuna 10 years older. I almost forgot that this was an AU lol. It's just that I haven't seen to many people make one of the main three characters a different age so I thought what you did was pretty creative. Whenever I think of AU ideas the main three boys are always the same age lol
The Dancing Queen chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
GYAHHH! You made Yamomoto soo freakin' cuteeee! /shot
AdaraLove chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Ooooh thinks are starting to heat up and get interesting! I loved how cute and persistant Yamamotow as in this chapter and how annoyed Gokudera was. Annoyed Gokudera is a cute Gokudera! D I can't wait to see more!
DevilishBea chapter 2 . 8/20/2011