Reviews for Hands and Feet
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Nice job on this. I love it. :)
Hossyboy chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Wow your a great writer and i hope you continue this story but by now you have 34 reveiws. Dont you think you should move on to the next chapter this is a good amount of reviews for a single chapter but then again this is your story i just hope its not abandoned. I love your writing it is captivating and i hope to have the chance to read more. Please dont be offened by my words im just speaking as a fellow writer and a reader :)
girlwonder18 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I'd really like to see this continue as a story! Loved this one-shot!
ActingLikeGarfieldOnaMonday chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I have always thought that Wilkie was a douchebag, but I like that you pointed out the softer side to him. This story actually changed my whole way of looking at their relationship, so I thank you for writing this story:)
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
OMG! This was spectactular! I could soooo feel the emotions in the story! You must continue! You can't just leave it hanging! It was so beautiful. I truly loved this chapter! I think Daphne and Wilke are so cute together. They really are perfect...

Oh, please continue! I will set the story as alert...just in case! ;)
common ravenclaw chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I haven't read a good fanfic in a while!This was really good. You did an amazing job of showing that Wilke isn't just another shallow kid. Impressive.
FlysWithNoWings chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This is adorable in an almost sad way. The story layout was different, yet enjoyable, and the story was an overall good read.
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
i like it
aleja1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I think you are an insanely amazing writer and I absolutely adore the way you're portraying Wilke. I really hope you will turn this into a story instead of it being just a one-shot. It has real potential. Please update this soon. :)
Jooheika chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I'm happy I just found this category in fanfiction net for one of my favorite shows. I really enjoy your story. Continue with the good work. I just wish there were more in this section that focused on Daphne. Hopefully after next season some of the writers that are fans will find some inspiration to write more.
TabloidTeen chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This is really good! I hope you continue!
FamiliarStranger chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
FUCKING AMAZING ! please continue and develop a real story "/ . you've got talent , which isn't to common these days . embrace it ! you're a great writer 3
songbird'ssmile chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
OMG this fict was so wicked awesome! Love it and love wilkexdaphne pairing, so much! This was perfect description of how their relationship dynamic is. Loved this ;)
SpeakNow1118 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I definitely think it should be a story. :)

I love it!
Plaidbanana chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Keep going! It's really good! .