Reviews for Love and Sacrifice
fahimshahriar871 chapter 21 . 6/14
No this story is too good to be abandoned
thebestoftherest chapter 13 . 6/4
interesting belt justu interesting. good chapter.
random chapter 4 . 4/11
This is so fucking good
Professor Indisposed chapter 6 . 4/8
Sasuke needs to seriously die right now, I don't care if he's a favorite in other Fanfictions or in the series, he seriously just needs to die in this fanfiction he is just an egotistical masochistic bastard.
nothando chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Well the story is fun but I wish it will continue
NarHina chapter 21 . 7/3/2016
Cool loved the story I will definitely put it on my recommendations, please, please continue I want to see how it goes and hope that mans plan to get Hinata fail.

I really hope you will update soon I know life can be hectic for authors but I don't want the story to die.

I want Makoto to live and get out of the darkness but I will be fine if he doesn't.

NarHina chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
I think you should made Hinata eyes the same as Naruto or just added pupils I hope you return Hinata eye color to normal after they get spring.

Love it I like how you are not sugar coating Sasuke I like him but he is an ass and if it wasn't for Naruto he would of turned out exactly or worse like you did him.

NarHina chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
That was amazing I can't wait to see more I love how you made Naruto prepared to do what ever it takes to protect the one he loves.

uiop12 chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
Really good story. Five stars. I read it 6 times already
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
FUCKING AWESOME
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2015
Dude this fanfic is just great
Hope the next chapter comes out soon
Ramu chapter 21 . 10/11/2015
Hey! Nice story ! But why did you stop writing
Guest chapter 21 . 7/13/2015
I finally finished reading this, please make more
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2015
Continue the fic for the fans
NiniCere chapter 21 . 4/28/2015
No this can't end here! This story is just so very well written and I need more of it
Is soooooo good!