Reviews for Love and Sacrifice
NarHina chapter 21 . 7/3
Cool loved the story I will definitely put it on my recommendations, please, please continue I want to see how it goes and hope that mans plan to get Hinata fail.

I really hope you will update soon I know life can be hectic for authors but I don't want the story to die.

I want Makoto to live and get out of the darkness but I will be fine if he doesn't.

NarHina chapter 3 . 7/2
I think you should made Hinata eyes the same as Naruto or just added pupils I hope you return Hinata eye color to normal after they get spring.

Love it I like how you are not sugar coating Sasuke I like him but he is an ass and if it wasn't for Naruto he would of turned out exactly or worse like you did him.

NarHina chapter 1 . 7/2
That was amazing I can't wait to see more I love how you made Naruto prepared to do what ever it takes to protect the one he loves.

uiop12 chapter 4 . 3/30
Really good story. Five stars. I read it 6 times already
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2015
Dude this fanfic is just great
Hope the next chapter comes out soon
Ramu chapter 21 . 10/11/2015
Hey! Nice story ! But why did you stop writing
Guest chapter 21 . 7/13/2015
I finally finished reading this, please make more
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2015
Continue the fic for the fans
NiniCere chapter 21 . 4/28/2015
No this can't end here! This story is just so very well written and I need more of it
Is soooooo good!
Sniperbeattie chapter 21 . 3/9/2015
Plz write more I love this fanfic so much
LivanaAethelwine chapter 21 . 1/13/2015
love this fanfic...
I hope u'll update soon
larryjc chapter 21 . 1/7/2015
If you will just tone down the bloodlust a little and the hatred that seems to be flying around. It just seems like everyone is trying to take advantage of everyone else.
The prophecy on Makolo (hope I got his name) was enough to intrigue me. 5 siblings. Who will he guess it will be? Though it seems Naruto and Hinata failed as parents as 2 of their children are so out of it.
And Sasuke is so...ugh. I don't even know what to say about him. Too bad about Sakura though. I hoped she would have moved on with Lee.
Please update soon.