Reviews for More Than a Promise
Darklight-phoenix chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
OOh...this is awesome! Update soon!
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
I was just wondering if you've put the sequel up or not. I'm looking up "Quest of the Avians", but fanfiction is just not finding anything. Yet, anyway.
bookivore chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
I'm enjoying the story - teeny tiny nitpick - the very short list of people who can't take Harry in is too short, or at least it sounds that way repeated for the umpteenth time. How about Andromeda Tonks? Madame Bones? Shacklebolt? At least Snape could annoy Dumbledore by putting up more names for him to shoot down.

I know, not much of a point to the nitpick, but it makes the Order/Light Side seem very small.
girl in the window chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Hi umm at this part, "I assure you, Lucius, that I would have told you if I had the boy," he said flatly. "I have not heard from Flight since I replied to his last letter, the one of which I spoke to you about just before Flight went missing."

Shouldn't snape be saying Draco instead of flight?
Selyne Nightshade chapter 11 . 12/3/2011
Great Story! Thank you for writing it.

Selyne :D
sarenelsoria chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
good story but it switches between thirteen and fourteen years. Also I believe that the proper term is mudblood not mudblod. I really thought this to be a enjoyable tale despite some of the typos
sarenelsoria chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
mentioned fight where it should have been Draco
Cam135 chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Me: (Cheers for Severus) Go Snape!

The conversations after the chapters are funny! (smiles goofy)
Cam135 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Me: (grabs the master sword) "I HATE you Voldemort!" (chases him with you)

Yeah, Severus Snape is one of my favorite characters too! I like the story!

PS: I am writing a story too! Check it out!
Cam135 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I like to review long stories as i go along. so far i am on chapter 2! I think the truce will last about...between a day and a week. Maybe less...
Hope06 chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
I can't wait for the next in the seires.

but this was a beautiful ending to a very well written story
Jordina chapter 7 . 11/14/2011

How did they not catch him calling Draco Flight instead of his actual name. I assume this was a mistake. And another thing, why is he being called Flight? It's still Draco, so it's weird to me that Snape isn't calling him that. If it's out of respect or something and the laws of nature than you should add that, cause it just seems like a weird pet name. So in my head I say Draco. Lol. Flight is just too much like a dogs name and I don't get why Sev wouldn't refer to him by his actual name.
Jordina chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Well the transformation was a bit unrealistic but it was necessary and I liked the chapter a lot!:)
Jordina chapter 5 . 11/13/2011