Reviews for More Than a Promise
Elless chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
It's been a year, wheres the sequel? Post! It's a brilliant story and very well written.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Nudge, nudge, we need an update here please. I love it so far but I need more.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
I LOVE wolves!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
SNAPE!
YOU'RE UPSET ABOUT SNAPE'S DEATH?
WHAT ABOUT POOR REMUS, HMMM?
AND SIRIUS?
Ayla-tan chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Very good story. I like it that Sev and Harry and Draco get along better and better.

Poor Draco. His father and mother certainly need a visit of a seething Sev- to bad that he can't do that, or his cover would get blown at once.

I was pleasantly surprised that Sev confessed his own childhood to Harry. It certainly helped with his trust- issues. During this chapter, I almost thought he'd tell Harry about the other reason he hates Sirius so much (the shrieking shack incident for which Sirius doesn't feel sorry in the last). To tell the truth, Sirius and Remus too, for the record (he didn't actively do anything himself, but he didn't try to stop his friends when they tormented Sev), would deserve an angry Harry telling them he is very disappointed that the people he always thought were good people actually were nothing more than bullies like his cousin Dudley and the rest of the Dursley's. Sirius, especially, would deserve that. I hate it how he still keeps calling Sev that awful nickname without anyone calling him on it and demanding him to be civil. No, on the contrary, Sev even has to invite him to his home!

Sorry for ranting, but I find it despicable how Dumbledore keeps favouring feelings and opinions of Gryffindors over Sev's feelings and opinions.

Anyway, I like it that the three [Draco, Sev and Harry] are getting along now. I hope they can keep it up in school- though hide it, I would hate for Voldemort to find out. If he did, I think Sev would be lucky to get Avada Kedavra tossed at him. More likely, Voldemort would present him to 'dear sweet' Bella and tell her not to kill him and keep him insane...*shudder*

Well, since I won't get the answer in this story either way, I'll just read the sequel and pray my over-imaginative mind was just that- over-imaginative.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
Is there a sequel?
Darklight-phoenix chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
OOh...this is awesome! Update soon!
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
I was just wondering if you've put the sequel up or not. I'm looking up "Quest of the Avians", but fanfiction is just not finding anything. Yet, anyway.
bookivore chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
I'm enjoying the story - teeny tiny nitpick - the very short list of people who can't take Harry in is too short, or at least it sounds that way repeated for the umpteenth time. How about Andromeda Tonks? Madame Bones? Shacklebolt? At least Snape could annoy Dumbledore by putting up more names for him to shoot down.

I know, not much of a point to the nitpick, but it makes the Order/Light Side seem very small.
girl in the window chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Hi umm at this part, "I assure you, Lucius, that I would have told you if I had the boy," he said flatly. "I have not heard from Flight since I replied to his last letter, the one of which I spoke to you about just before Flight went missing."

Shouldn't snape be saying Draco instead of flight?
Selyne Nightshade chapter 11 . 12/3/2011
Great Story! Thank you for writing it.

Selyne :D
sarenelsoria chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
good story but it switches between thirteen and fourteen years. Also I believe that the proper term is mudblood not mudblod. I really thought this to be a enjoyable tale despite some of the typos
sarenelsoria chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
mentioned fight where it should have been Draco
Cam135 chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Me: (Cheers for Severus) Go Snape!

The conversations after the chapters are funny! (smiles goofy)
Cam135 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Me: (grabs the master sword) "I HATE you Voldemort!" (chases him with you)

Yeah, Severus Snape is one of my favorite characters too! I like the story!

PS: I am writing a story too! Check it out!
166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »