Reviews for More Than a Promise
Jordina chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Good!
Jordina chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Eh I give it a week. Great chapter. Harry has some really funny lines!
Jordina chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Good chapter.
stallion-ponyta chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
I love it! Now harry fully understnads and snape too!
Raven Lockwood chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Phew. Good on you that you'll be continuing this, even if I have to remember a different title for the story and remember to look for it. :p ... I was about to scream "NOOOOOO! at the thought of this ending. It's been a wonderful journey and a lot of fun to read. Thanks. :)
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Those three make a cute family, even when they don't realize they are just that! Great chapter!
SR chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
My first bit of advice is to get a beta; you have a good story there but it does have a few errors that diminish the full impact, mostly spelling errors.

I guess that my biggest disappointment with the story is that Harry isn't getting justice from the Dursley's; instead, as a matter of fact, they are rewarded with a (rather lavish) vacation and the protection of the Order.

I also question why you don't/didn't address the issues that your readers pointed out in their reviews (such as the issue of Snape's slip of Draco's name as Flight twice in a conversation with his [Draco's] enemies). You ask for reviews and thank your reviewers but by ignoring their issues you don't seem to show them much respect.

I am sorry for the seemingly harsh review; I'm not meaning it to sound like a flame, I just want to point out some of the issues. You can choose to listen to or ignore any of it.

Other than those things, I do think it is a rather fetching story to get immersed in and I commend your efforts in sharing it with us. Please continue bringing your imagination to us.
sjrodgers23 chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Sequel to this story please
AnonymousKitteh chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
OMG, I love this story so much 3

Sev is perfectly in character, too! :3
Parvati48 chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Ooh the summary for Quest of the Avians sounds very interesting lol. :) Not a bad last chapter though it seemed like you were kind of over explaining the end during this part:

Harry and Draco burst out laughing at that while Severus shook his head. Boys, he thought resisting the urge to roll his eyes as he observed the two boys who were his wards. His godson of whom custody was given to him by Lucius because the boy had no desire to follow the dark lord and his father would not accept his decision. And the small child of his childhood friend whose childhood was so alike Severus's that he may be the only one who could help him overcome what he suffered.

Ok well at least when you were talking about the boys and stuff it did. Anyways I'm looking forward to the sequel, hopefully Evangeline's part will be good since she's my owbn personal character haha. ;) Good story and good job! :D
cara-tanaka chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Looking forward to the sequel
noaj8121986 chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I am looking forward to the sequel!
Parvati48 chapter 10 . 11/12/2011
I'm curious as to what the hell happened and why the Death Eaters and Voldy all of a sudden appeared and began attacking. I'm glad that Harry got out of there in time but I wonder if Draco's ok. I hope the Dursleys spill the beans and tell them all everything soon. Please update soon, good job. :)
Hope06 chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
did draco follow please let him be ok

and htat doe is proof that Snape does care
Pandora Jonet chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
Another spectacular chapter! I'm actually surprised that Severus managed to do that without getting caught. -'

But, now you've got me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happened with the Death Eaters at the Dursleys! How did Snape cast the patronus without being noticed? Was he caught? Did Flight/Draco make it out? I'm excited to see what happens!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »