Reviews for More Than a Promise
Cam135 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I like to review long stories as i go along. so far i am on chapter 2! I think the truce will last about...between a day and a week. Maybe less...
Hope06 chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
I can't wait for the next in the seires.

but this was a beautiful ending to a very well written story
Jordina chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
"I have not heard from Flight since I replied to his last letter, the one of which I spoke to you about just before Flight went missing."

How did they not catch him calling Draco Flight instead of his actual name. I assume this was a mistake. And another thing, why is he being called Flight? It's still Draco, so it's weird to me that Snape isn't calling him that. If it's out of respect or something and the laws of nature than you should add that, cause it just seems like a weird pet name. So in my head I say Draco. Lol. Flight is just too much like a dogs name and I don't get why Sev wouldn't refer to him by his actual name.
Jordina chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Well the transformation was a bit unrealistic but it was necessary and I liked the chapter a lot!:)
Jordina chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Another interesting one.
Jordina chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Still pretty good.
Jordina chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Good!
Jordina chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Eh I give it a week. Great chapter. Harry has some really funny lines!
Jordina chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Good chapter.
stallion-ponyta chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
I love it! Now harry fully understnads and snape too!
Raven Lockwood chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Phew. Good on you that you'll be continuing this, even if I have to remember a different title for the story and remember to look for it. :p ... I was about to scream "NOOOOOO! at the thought of this ending. It's been a wonderful journey and a lot of fun to read. Thanks. :)
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Those three make a cute family, even when they don't realize they are just that! Great chapter!
SR chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
My first bit of advice is to get a beta; you have a good story there but it does have a few errors that diminish the full impact, mostly spelling errors.

I guess that my biggest disappointment with the story is that Harry isn't getting justice from the Dursley's; instead, as a matter of fact, they are rewarded with a (rather lavish) vacation and the protection of the Order.

I also question why you don't/didn't address the issues that your readers pointed out in their reviews (such as the issue of Snape's slip of Draco's name as Flight twice in a conversation with his [Draco's] enemies). You ask for reviews and thank your reviewers but by ignoring their issues you don't seem to show them much respect.

I am sorry for the seemingly harsh review; I'm not meaning it to sound like a flame, I just want to point out some of the issues. You can choose to listen to or ignore any of it.

Other than those things, I do think it is a rather fetching story to get immersed in and I commend your efforts in sharing it with us. Please continue bringing your imagination to us.
sjrodgers23 chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Sequel to this story please
AnonymousKitteh chapter 11 . 11/13/2011