Reviews for More Than a Promise
Parvati48 chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Ooh the summary for Quest of the Avians sounds very interesting lol. :) Not a bad last chapter though it seemed like you were kind of over explaining the end during this part:

Harry and Draco burst out laughing at that while Severus shook his head. Boys, he thought resisting the urge to roll his eyes as he observed the two boys who were his wards. His godson of whom custody was given to him by Lucius because the boy had no desire to follow the dark lord and his father would not accept his decision. And the small child of his childhood friend whose childhood was so alike Severus's that he may be the only one who could help him overcome what he suffered.

Ok well at least when you were talking about the boys and stuff it did. Anyways I'm looking forward to the sequel, hopefully Evangeline's part will be good since she's my owbn personal character haha. ;) Good story and good job! :D
cara-tanaka chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Looking forward to the sequel
noaj8121986 chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I am looking forward to the sequel!
Parvati48 chapter 10 . 11/12/2011
I'm curious as to what the hell happened and why the Death Eaters and Voldy all of a sudden appeared and began attacking. I'm glad that Harry got out of there in time but I wonder if Draco's ok. I hope the Dursleys spill the beans and tell them all everything soon. Please update soon, good job. :)
Hope06 chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
did draco follow please let him be ok

and htat doe is proof that Snape does care
Pandora Jonet chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
Another spectacular chapter! I'm actually surprised that Severus managed to do that without getting caught. -'

But, now you've got me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happened with the Death Eaters at the Dursleys! How did Snape cast the patronus without being noticed? Was he caught? Did Flight/Draco make it out? I'm excited to see what happens!
Ty Rose chapter 10 . 11/8/2011

...That was a MEAN ending to a chapter. What of the Dursleys? Oh No! No one knows that Draco is there!

Thanks for this :D
Zireael07 chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
Love it and will wait for the last chapter. Brilliant!
heartstar chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
HMMM Interesting I hope to see more when you can...
sjrodgers23 chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
love it thanks and please let someone of the order see draco in time to get him out
SoulMore chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
Hwyla chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
I've been greatly enjoying this story - but I think you made a 'slip' in this last chapter (7) - unless it was intentional. When Voldy asked Snape about Draco, Snape denies hearing from FLIGHT - a name Snape should not know and which both Voldy and Lucius would not recognize at all, since they do not know Draco is an animagus and therefore cannot possibly know his name in that form.

So, unless you have Snape say this as a 'slip-up' that will show Voldy and Lucius that Snape DOES know where Draco has gone, you might want to correct it.
PhoenixFelicis chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
Honestly lovin' the new chappie! Hope to see more, because I definitely want to see if Harry and Draco will develop as the story goes on into better people, friends and brothers in that case. Hoping to see the next chapter,

Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
All I gotta ask is, will there be a sequel?
DisguisedBeauty chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
Wow, great chapter!

How did ole' Voldy find out about Harry being there?
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »