Reviews for More Than a Promise
Ty Rose chapter 10 . 11/8/2011

...That was a MEAN ending to a chapter. What of the Dursleys? Oh No! No one knows that Draco is there!

Thanks for this :D
Zireael07 chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
Love it and will wait for the last chapter. Brilliant!
heartstar chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
HMMM Interesting I hope to see more when you can...
sjrodgers23 chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
love it thanks and please let someone of the order see draco in time to get him out
SoulMore chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
Hwyla chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
I've been greatly enjoying this story - but I think you made a 'slip' in this last chapter (7) - unless it was intentional. When Voldy asked Snape about Draco, Snape denies hearing from FLIGHT - a name Snape should not know and which both Voldy and Lucius would not recognize at all, since they do not know Draco is an animagus and therefore cannot possibly know his name in that form.

So, unless you have Snape say this as a 'slip-up' that will show Voldy and Lucius that Snape DOES know where Draco has gone, you might want to correct it.
PhoenixFelicis chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
Honestly lovin' the new chappie! Hope to see more, because I definitely want to see if Harry and Draco will develop as the story goes on into better people, friends and brothers in that case. Hoping to see the next chapter,

Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
All I gotta ask is, will there be a sequel?
DisguisedBeauty chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
Wow, great chapter!

How did ole' Voldy find out about Harry being there?
attyfan chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
The Dursleys and the DEs deserve each other, IMO.
Hope06 chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
awwww i missed my chance to be a character shucks

loving the story non the less and nova awww
Raven Lockwood chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Where is it? I must have more! Quickly, I need my fix. Oh, man! This patience thing is killing me! (It's very good, by the way. ;) )
sjrodgers23 chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
more please faster updates cant wait to read more of this story thank you
Parvati48 chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
Too bad I wasn't the 100th reviewer that would have been cool to put my own OC in your story but 102 is pretty close lol. Anyways I like that Draco and Harry are beginning to be friends in this chapter and that Severus agreed to be Harry's guardian. I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon. Good job. :)
poplip chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
Very good! Draco and Harry are more alike than they thought. So are Harry and Severus by the looks of things. I mean, they bicker like an old married couple! I'm enjoying this story and look forward to the next chapter :)
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »