Reviews for Closed Doors and Open Windows: Last Rites
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2004
"sniffs" I think I'm gonna cry :( So sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Oh you did make a contimuation! Awesome!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 5 . 5/18/2004
Okay, finally read this story.
Wonderful reflections, staying true to the canon of the characters. Beautiflly done! Yes siree!
Well, onward towards the next story and then...sigh...goodbye to this particular TMNT universe 'cuz you only wrote 3.
Hope your career in film is going well. I can only assume you've graduated! Oh, and my dad was born in Butte, Montana way back in 1928. Been there - done that, I guess - but Montana was a wonderful state to explore back when I was 12. Hope things are going well for ya!
Oh, and I kind have this feeling that yer a Christian, too! Based on something you wrote in your personal bio re: LOTR. :0) I am, too, as are my hubby and kids. PTL!
Be blessed.
Rene chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Okay, tried to review your first of three Closed Door series, but for reasons that defy explanation, the system wouldn't let me or it's been closed down. Hmm...
Okay, haven't read this chapter, yet, as I'm more interested in letting you know what I thought of the first story in this series. Wonderful ...that's what I thought of it. Given the fact that you had more reviews for a one-shot that I have yet to see says a lot about its impact.
I watched the TMNT's only because my kids watched them. They had to drag me to the movie when it first came out and after that, it was a done deal. I'm currently old enough to have grandchildren to kidnap for Saturday morning cartoons - and I would if I had them. However, I still have to wait for that to happen! Best my kids get married first, though! LOL
Either way, I loved the one shot Closed Doors and Opened Windows. You wrote it the way it would happen and as it was happening. Very real and believable.
Now...I need to go because it looks as if I have six more chapters to read!
Be blessed!
neosun7 chapter 5 . 5/29/2003
I stand corrected. There is more of this story! It's so sad too! But I LOVED it! And the song tied right into it! Well, I'm going to read the other story now! Bye now!

-Neosun7
Daydream1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Your stories always make me sad, but thats okay. Your stories are wonderfully written. Keep it up.
bob15 chapter 5 . 9/23/2002
Wow. That was incredible sis. It was an honor to partake in some closure of four american idols. I herby declare the day you wrote this official "day of the pork rind"!The way you connected the relationship between the brothers is incredible. For the future of this story I would like to see Raph's struggle to become something more than the "rebel" of the family. Also you should definetly tie in Casey, April and Monet. Great work and Cowabunga Dude! I'm proud of you!
Agonistes chapter 5 . 5/9/2002
I don't read the names of authors, so I don't know

if I've ever reviewed to you. [fact]

I loved your mixture of words and emotions.

You pulled the feelings from the movie and put them into words. Tight.

...

By the way, do you think I'm crazy?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sage SK chapter 5 . 4/25/2002
You fiend. And, infidel. Making me cry through all five chapters, especially through Leo and Raph's... I love it. That's all I can say. The writing was amazing and you captured their characters dead on. Needless to say, this is one of the best Turtle fics I've read in a while. Just plain awesome. :)
Kristen Sharpe chapter 5 . 4/25/2002
Duuude... This was just awesome - the series/story as a whole, I mean. You captured the Turtles beautifully... and the story is so touching... ::sniffle:: Great, great job. Oh, and it kills me (in that laughing way) that you named the kid "Monet." BTW, you need someone to get rid of those Peeps for you? ::hungry look::
Kristen Sharpe chapter 3 . 4/25/2002
Dang... That... was magnificent. You caught Raph beautifully, perfectly. ::sniffles:: And, I need a Kleenex now...
Azure Turtle chapter 5 . 4/19/2002
OMG...*wipes away a tear* Skybright, that was an amazing story. The way you pack so much emotion in a single chapter is absolutely incredible. I'm in awe at your writing talent. )

Suggestions...lemme think...I wouldn't mind seeing how the turtles figure into the lives of Casey and April, especially with the addition of Monet. Oh, how about a story involving the Foot Clan? Perhaps the TMNT can finally destroy it, fulfilling Splinter's wish for avenging his master.

Btw, thanks for the heads up on the daughter's name change. And thanks for signing my guestbook and giving me feedback on my fic ) Write on, dudette! I look forward to your next fic.
Harmonde chapter 5 . 4/18/2002
Amazing. Wonderful. Excellent. What more can I say? This almost made me cry, and I loved it. The interaction between Raph and Leo was my favorite part.

-Erica
Tomoyo714 chapter 5 . 4/18/2002
Wow...I don't even know what you say. That was an amazing story. I loved the Raph and Leo chapters. Your are a very talented writer. Please write more soon!
Saisei chapter 5 . 4/18/2002
Wow...I truly don't know what to say. That was incredible. It's been a long while since I've read a story this touching!

As for suggestions, I'd kinda like to know April and Casey's reactions when they were forced to accept the fact that the Turtles weren't coming back. A little inside look on how both of them dealt with bringing up a daughter and having to hide her from the whole truth would be interesting, too.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »