Reviews for Fear the Flames
I love your stories
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This was great! Good writing!
Skye1963 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I liked this story. Usually memories start around two to three but with something as traumatic as the fire that took Mary away, maybe it stuck in Sam's memory. Interesting!
DBwinchester chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
that was intense and beautifully heart breaking. bravo!
Mobity chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Loved it. Great idea and angle.

I think the age difference might be wrong though. Instead of Dean being 5 yrs older than Sam I think it was more like 3 or 4. There was an emphasis on Dean being waaaay to young to be responsible for Sam let alone carry him out of the house during the fire.

Just my opinion - I could be wrong and besides it doesn't make a bit of difference in this story.

I think you are a very talented writer.
Onari chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Awesome little piece. I really liked it and the ending was perfect, alhought it left me yearning for more!

Thanks for sharing,

kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Hey don't knock doesn't matter if we're six months or sixty our mind still registers things going on around we didn't have these "flashes" how would we know our moms?Some say it's because of the bond,the breast feeding what about the moms who bottle feed?Our mind tels us what we need to 's possible to have "flashes" of things that happened as a do I know?My eldest did this in his A level biology well done you for a very clever
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Great story. Very, very good.