Reviews for Bedroom Conversations
DelusionNyssa chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Amazing story. Had me crying at the end.
yellow331akb3 chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOD! Y! My eyes are tearing up!
Page SJ Black chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
That last chapter is sad but really sweet
X-men believer chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
I am literally crying while typing this right now. This..beautifully sad story pulled at my heart strings! You did a wonderful job, I loved every chapter. Bravo, you should get an award for this incredibly sad epic story!
x0xCherryBlossomx0x chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
This chapter honest to god made me tear up. I like your writing and your Kyro one shots are so sweet
Anoni chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
*tear* this is really good!
SeleniaMoon chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
A few months late in reading the ending but hey! I still enjoyed it alot. Kitty and John were true to their personalities. I'm glad you didn't drag the story out. Hope to read more of your work _
lovethiscity chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
GUESS WHAT OMG AAAHHHHH THIS IS IRIS AND AAAHHH. I found your stories! YOU ARE AMAZING! I don't know why, but for some reason I did not expect to see "arliddian" pop up! I guess that's because I never browsed much in the first place. But for some reason today I decided to browse around to see what Pyro stories there were. And suddenly I see "arliddian"! And I got super excited!

This story was so good, seriously. Ughhh, it was heartbreaking at the end. UGH. Pyro and his Legacy Virus, goodness. It makes for such sad stuff. And you did it beautifully. Also, I need to go review all your one-shots. Because you are amazing and I demand that you write more Pyro. I demand it. *pounds fist*
Alicia chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
BAWL...SOB...SOB...SOB...I didn't think it would end this way...but I loved it...but, now I'm crying...my heart hurts. This was beautiful...thank you.
scribblemyname chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
:cries bitterly: Couldn't she have gone with him, even for a month? You're an awesome genius, but it still hurts like crazy. :sniffs:
scribblemyname chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
:crying:

You've done it again. Beautiful. Heartrending.
scribblemyname chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
:sighs contentedly: It's a start. With these two, that is much.
Alicia chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
I found this story & love it. I never tried the paring of Kitty & Pyro before...love it! I notice that it's not complete...what else is going to happen? Can't wait.
scribblemyname chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Wow. Just wow. They needed this conversation and it hurts but it's so beautiful and perfect. Wow.
Rain2009 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Awesome Job! LOVED the perfect combination of fluff and angst. keep up the good work!