Reviews for The Undeniable
SuperSelena23 chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Please can you keep going
lynnesha chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Kathy and elliot is older than olivia
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Woah, the author died?! That's awful. So sorry!

You should continue in Carter's name, like a final will and testament or something
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Munch, "it's a conspiracy..."

LOL

Elliot, what a douche bag
lawandorderfan96 chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
This is such a great story! You should definaty continue it! :(
liltboogie chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
RIP Carter! You were a great writer!
TwilightSVU chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
love it can't wait to read more, please, please update more chapters.
Amy chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
I'm sorry for your loss. rest in peace. the peace of God be with you
no one special chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Rest In Peace, Angel.
Paula100 chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
I was very sad to read about the death of Carter.

I'm sorry that no one could help her in this difficult time of her life, and that this was the path she chose.

You were a wonderful and talented writer.

Rest in peace sweetheart.

My feelings to your family that I'm sure will feel very miss you.
kisses-A chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
Oh my god!

I'm so sorry! Carter, you will be deeply missed! I hope that you can find peace in heaven. My heart goes out to all Carter's friends and family during the aftermath of this tragedy. My thought are with you.

Nikki
Funnyhun chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
Oh my god. I absolutely cried when I saw this she was such an amazing person, Carter and her stories will be greatly missed. I just watched 9-11 today and then came home and read this it took a great toll on me. I feel for her fiance and I hope he is alright. What happened? Carter was such a happy woman, we alll loved her and miss her greatly I loved her stories.
hopelesslydevoted2svu chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
I did not know but it sounds like she was a great friend and person. My prayers and thoughts are with her family and friends. I am so very sorry for your loss.
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
This news is so sad. Carter will be greatly missed. She was an amazing writer. My thought and prayers are with Carter's friends and family.
Rhonda Roo chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
OH no...Such a talent to a have left our lives, she will be missed. I have fibromyalgia which sometimes makes me so sore I can't do anything so on days I'm not babysitting my grandson I just read. You can imagine what someone like her meant to me, I can be picky about the stories I read. I will miss her terribly, my SVU sister.

Rhonda Roo