Reviews for No Other Choice
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Another little story that you still manage to make so engaging. Sometimes its nice for readers to break from multi-chapter stories as well, and this was a nice one-shot to have for that break. -tvj12
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Awwww...good story! Dean tries so hard to save everyone...
Wynefred chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Fantastic! Your descriptions were perfect. I feel like I was right there with him. His reaction to the pain as she used her scarf to put pressure on the wound... that was perfect.
Difficult-notImpossible chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
What Ive always loved about Dean is how he seems so tough and carefree on the outside, when truthfully he's willing to step in a take a bullet for a stranger. this illustrates perfectly Dean Winchester's need to save as many people as he can, even if it's the last thing he'll ever do.

The first line killed me.

"You would think he would know better by now; that perhaps jumping in head first, all full of piss and vinegar is not always the best course of action. But really, what choice did he have?"

The tears were rolling by the time I ended it lol :P

Great job:)
Heatherlina chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Loved the details. Nice work. Thank you for sharing this.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I liked this story a whole lot. I usually dont care for stories written in the present tense, but it made me feel like I was right there with both characters. Very well done.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Great descriptive passages, especially taking in the shock and blood loss. It wasn't clear what she did with the scarf, unfortunately. But the rest was riveting. Nice job.
celeste301 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
wait! NO! come back! he's ok isn't he? ISN"T HE! ok ok *deep breath* I'm calm, I'm calm lol.

Amazing story, I could just see Dean lying there, bleeding out but worrying about someone else.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Wow. Talk about adrenaline rush! I felt like I was there. I can hear my heart pounding in my ears. Beautiful set up and masterful delivery of description. I think you nailed it with Dean's concern not being for himself but for the young woman - highly in character. Positively gripping!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Dean would totally go all out to protect even a strange woman and some of the areas they frequent are really rough.
gr8read chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
The writing was so smooth, it was soft, inviting. Ah, that was beautiful.

Favorite lines: "His eyes connect to hers again and the sight of her; the visible relief and genuine smile that floats across her face tells him that she's going to be okay; that she will make it out of this just fine; that she is safe. And that knowledge is what finally allows him to shut his eyes."

Thank you.
Zinfer chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Wonderful little fic! I thought it was sweet and it was nice to see some character and emotional bonding with rescued victims. (and of course some hurtDean). Oh! We should both do another oneshot fic where a rescue-e helps out the brothers after a hunt. (I know this is kind of in that genre but I want to read more of ur work and I'd like to write something like that myself)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Nicely done. I can feel her panic and tension.

Bev x
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Loved it, thank you :-)
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Goodness, you really have a way with words you know that? I was just as engrossed with this one shot as your multi chapter works! Poor Dean, poor random nameless girl (can it be me?:P) Great job, I really loved it!