Reviews for Harm's Way
nicolespics chapter 43 . 1/17
Just got the chance to read the last few chapters. Awesome! Hope you keep updating!
gaben chapter 43 . 11/11/2014
Oops Mop and bucket Isle 2... I use to take a small bottle of pineapple juice out in public with me, with the idea if my waters broke somewhere embarrassing, I would just drop it and then run... well try to; luckily that never happened. The kids reactions had me laughing... taping off the lounge like a murder scene...ROFL.
carlacipo chapter 43 . 11/11/2014
Teasing me with two chapters at a time. How long for the next one? Thank you for my JAG fill though!
carlacipo chapter 42 . 11/11/2014
Awsome and I had no idea about the book. Can't wait to read it. I just started another but you know I'm a fast reader.
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 43 . 11/10/2014
Well laughter is a good thing, even when in labor. Great chapter! Harm is so funny as the nervous soon-to-be Daddy. :)
accounting professional chapter 43 . 11/10/2014
Great chapter. I loved that the kids had no idea how to clean.
accounting professional chapter 42 . 11/9/2014
Great chapter. I loved the surprise wedding.
IMSLES chapter 42 . 11/9/2014
Aw a surprise wedding for the kids :)

And a bigger surprise during the vows.

So glad they managed to get married before the baby arrives.

Sue
Kikilia14 chapter 42 . 11/8/2014
LOL- great update.
gaben chapter 42 . 11/8/2014
Finally they are married, and the kids are happy. Though they are all in for another surprise now... And drama. A shame the wedding celebrations were cut short for mac and harm anyway...
A few typos in this chapter nothing major , repeated she's and ion instead of on or in though there is one you might want to fix ...
"Good. You are now husband and wife. You may take your side to the hospital!" The minister walked away shaking his head. Lol
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 42 . 11/8/2014
Woo boo! Great chapter, loved it.
Jeneral2885 chapter 42 . 11/8/2014
Interesting chapter
johnmurray2 chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Chelsea1234 you need to have your checker reread your story and re edit because youre editor has slipped up on the spelling and some of the characters were turned around .
johnmurray2 chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
harm should just put a bullet in all those kids for stealing his car a putting it in the salt water.
he is going to murder her.
johnmurray2 chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
If my dad had caught me doing that it would murder he to was in the Navy and he would had keel haul them all.