Reviews for Harm's Way
sueturpen chapter 43 . 6/7
Well, I read the entire story. It is now 2016 and since your last update was 2014, I guess this is all you are going to write on this story. I had five children and had teenagers, what seemed like forever. Mischief was frequent and we chased all over trying to keep track of them. Would love to see you finish this one but I guess I will just have to be happy with what was written. I enjoy JAG and seeing Mac and Harm as parents is fun.
Johnboy chapter 43 . 3/31
Will there be anymore to the chapter 43 is this the end now
Great story. Hope you can continue soon and we see what happens with everyone.
kittyranma chapter 43 . 9/26/2015
Oh my what a cliffhanger. Please come back to it soon.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/25/2015
Please update soon! I want to know if Mac has a boy or girl!
nicolespics chapter 43 . 1/17/2015
Just got the chance to read the last few chapters. Awesome! Hope you keep updating!
gaben chapter 43 . 11/11/2014
Oops Mop and bucket Isle 2... I use to take a small bottle of pineapple juice out in public with me, with the idea if my waters broke somewhere embarrassing, I would just drop it and then run... well try to; luckily that never happened. The kids reactions had me laughing... taping off the lounge like a murder scene...ROFL.
carlacipo chapter 43 . 11/11/2014
Teasing me with two chapters at a time. How long for the next one? Thank you for my JAG fill though!
carlacipo chapter 42 . 11/11/2014
Awsome and I had no idea about the book. Can't wait to read it. I just started another but you know I'm a fast reader.
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 43 . 11/10/2014
Well laughter is a good thing, even when in labor. Great chapter! Harm is so funny as the nervous soon-to-be Daddy. :)
accounting professional chapter 43 . 11/10/2014
Great chapter. I loved that the kids had no idea how to clean.
accounting professional chapter 42 . 11/9/2014
Great chapter. I loved the surprise wedding.
IMSLES chapter 42 . 11/9/2014
Aw a surprise wedding for the kids :)

And a bigger surprise during the vows.

So glad they managed to get married before the baby arrives.

Sue
Kikilia14 chapter 42 . 11/8/2014
LOL- great update.
gaben chapter 42 . 11/8/2014
Finally they are married, and the kids are happy. Though they are all in for another surprise now... And drama. A shame the wedding celebrations were cut short for mac and harm anyway...
A few typos in this chapter nothing major , repeated she's and ion instead of on or in though there is one you might want to fix ...
"Good. You are now husband and wife. You may take your side to the hospital!" The minister walked away shaking his head. Lol