Reviews for Harm's Way
I have been reading this story and I have not been able to stop for anything. This is just a great story. Please update it soon.
fizzychippy chapter 40 . 1/27
Wow chels! You really need to give us a new chapter. Are the kids happy or not? I re read the whole story!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/17/2013
I miss this story so much. Please could you consider updating it?
JainaSyal chapter 40 . 8/10/2013
oh really i love it!

Please, write more, soon.

by by
nicolespics chapter 40 . 6/24/2013
I love this story too! Another great chapter. Interested to see all the trouble they'll get into once a baby comes along!
accounting professional chapter 40 . 6/23/2013
Great chapter. I loved the interaction between Harm and Chloe. I loved the idea of cliffhanger. Please continue this story.
Itsmecoon chapter 40 . 6/22/2013
Yeah, I hope they don't make Mac feel bad. Good job.
Kat A. Fonell chapter 40 . 6/22/2013
Loved it update asap
gaben chapter 40 . 6/21/2013
Can't wait to see their reactions. Good quick short but sharp update. Thanks for the good read.
BTW loved The Grass could be Greener.. Lol loved the plot idea... Wife swapping/ reality TV shows. Clever and fun idea.
carlacipo chapter 40 . 6/21/2013
Mean short chapter writer! Are they happy? Mixed? Hurry up please
helenoftroy124 chapter 40 . 6/21/2013
Love this story. I expect Mattie to be the most jealous, at least I hope she is the most jealous because I adore Harm and Mattie's relationship. Don't get me wrong, I love Mac, Chloe and Josh, but there's something special between Mattie and Harm. Maybe Mattie gets really jealous that Harm will have a child of "his own" and Harm and Mattie have a sweet moment between them?
Kikilia14 chapter 40 . 6/21/2013
Oh- I can't wait for the kids' reactions!
IMSLES chapter 40 . 6/21/2013
Oh boy can't wait to hear all their reactions. I wonder if Harm will go back to Josh asking if the wedding was off as something he would be happy about.

Sue
GibbsFan chapter 39 . 6/18/2013
Well that was a surprise. I wasn't expecting that news just yet. Never a dull moment with those girls. It will be interesting to see how the girls react since the both have already been jealous.
Michi uk chapter 39 . 6/15/2013
At last they're going to have one of there own, i wonder how Mattie and Chloe will take the news?