Reviews for The Language of the Left Shoe
AppleSpongeCake chapter 22 . 8/4
Oh my god.
This fic is a masterpiece.
Crystal-Bulma chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
I want to start off by saying that you are one incredible writer. It’s not very often that I have violent evil thoughts of hatred for someone and it’s even rarer to have that those feelings for a fictional character but somehow you made me despise Sarah with my entire being. Picking on kids alone is already a big no-no in my books and using that against BA to hurt Murdock is even worse. I love Murdock. He is my light and my inspirations. Watching A-team as a child, he made me go into Aviation. So now I’m stalling to read the next chapter because I need to know what’s going to happen and at the same time, I want to go to my happy place where it’s all kittens and rainbows and Murdock’s toothy grin. (He’s got an amazing smile) So, here is a Review, a Favorite, a Follow and a fan. :D
LoneAngel666 chapter 22 . 6/25/2014
UH THE FEELS! Awesome sequel i loved it! I always had a soft spot for B.A. and Murdock! :D
Book girl fan chapter 22 . 2/21/2014
Just this once, he's allowed to be nice. Just this once, mind.
Book girl fan chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
Murdock, you failed. They noticed you were missing.
Book girl fan chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
What was the second thing to blow up? Not the van, right? If she blows up the van with Murdock inside, she's going to be disappointed, and the others are going to be so mad and upset, especially BA, because he's the one who left Murdock there.
Book girl fan chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
Sarah really is insane. I know, I'm a little late to the party, but I didn't realise quite how nuts she was until now.
Book girl fan chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
Hannibal on the jazz is worse than Murdock.
Book girl fan chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
Two plans at once? This should be good.
Book girl fan chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
He has a plan? Usually, that's Hannibal's job, but I suppose Hannibal isn't available right now, and someone's got to do it.
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
Now Murdock gets it. It's him or them, and BA won't sacrifice innocent children.
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
Hannibal and Fave have got to wake up quickly. Murdock's in a lot of trouble, and BA isn't doing much better. In fact, you could say he is doing worse.
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
Ray does have very loyal men. Even after he dies they still obey his orders.
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
She's threatening children to make BA hit Murdock? Oh, that's evil.
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
He didn't take the right one, and I doubt he'll even manage to keep the ones he's got long. That slow action poison is evidently getting into action.