Reviews for TH1RTEEN R3ASONS WHY
Ms. Moonshoes Potter chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
I really like the story! Just so you know now I'll need to read the actual book.
Do You Wonder chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
This is an amazing story please continue.
osnapitzriri chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
great chapter, hope you continue
WyszLo chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Ohhhh look who's reviewing! I bet you thought I forgot this website even existed haha.

Anyway, here we go:

1. "but it's one thing to know about someone and another thing entirely to know someone." I LOVED this. I loved this so much. I think you worded it perfectly.

2. "Luke won a still wary Kendall over when he asked him to watch over the rest of us and make sure that we didn't fall asleep." I remember freaking out about that when I read Trouble Lurking. I'm still obsessed with the way Luke read Kendall, and how protective of the others Kendall was when he was only seven.

I love Luke so much. You know that. He's amazing.

So are you. I loved this, as always! Love you!

Lauren
bballgirl22 chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
hey! I loved this chapter first off because this story is so amazing. Second of all, I miss you and wish we could start talking again! update soon
That Was A Helluva Thing chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
so i really like this. its a good concept and we all loved thirteen reasons why. but i'm confused: when did logan go to rehab? are they still in the band?
musicfreak1107 chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
I really like everything that you had to say about heroes in this chapter...it really got me thinking.

I'm glad to see this story updated! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
winterschild11 chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
WOW! You make me want to smile and cry at the same time
CelestialSonata7 chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
That was beautfiul! So inspiring! I love your song choice, I don't know how many times I've had that song on repeat since it came out. Gotta love Skillet, they have a song for everything. XD

I've always loved Luke so much! I've even been tempted to ask if I could adopt him into my stories! XD He's such an amazing and wonderful person. He's also believable. I could see him as Chief Garcia's right hand officer, and I could see him as a family friend to them all. He's such a good character, and I love him. :)

I really like this story a lot, and I'm looking forward to the future chapters.

I wish I could help with your Diamond's dilemma, but I sadly have no suggestions either. They keep James happy, and obviously they've showed Logan the parenting love he needed when growing up, since his father was never around. But other than that, I got nothin'. I don't know, I wish I could help more. I'm sure whatever you do, it'll be good. ;)
bluestring chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
This was just touching, inspiring and beautiful ;')

Hope you could update soon and I hope people know that there will always be people ready to catch them whether you know it or not.

bballgirl22 chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Amazing chapter, and your author's note about if give out your love, you shoould expect some love back, gave me a new perspective on some things happening in my life write now.

Have a merry Christmas :)
bballgirl22 chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
this is really beautiful
bballgirl22 chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
aw this was amazing
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wow, just the introduction and you've moved me. :) I have always believed and lived by the Golden Rule and I'm glad that you are sharing it with the hundreds of readers I'm sure you have. :)
WyszLo chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Love love love love. Pure love is all I have for this story and this chapter and for Logan and Camille in general. They make me so happy :)

As only you can do, though, my first highlight naturally involves Kendall: "See, Kendall and I are a lot more alike than anyone might see at first glance. You have to get to know us both a little better. I think that's why we've always been just a little bit closer to each other than James and Carlos. Don't get me wrong, I don't love them any less than I do Kendall. But there's Carlos with his happy family with five sisters, a great mom, and an incredible father. There's James who is an only child with two happily married parents who support his dream just like every parent should. Then there's me and Kendall with our screwed up families. It's that broken connection that keeps us so close." FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE. I love this about them... in a twisted sort of way, I guess.

"You can choose to think only of those who hurt you and be miserable for your entire life and make everyone around you miserable, or you can let yourself be loved and love others in return." I think this is your most important message, because I myself struggle with this every single day. It's a lesson worth learning, though.

I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!