Reviews for It's All His Fault
natsuki23 chapter 4 . 3/3
NO! You're going to kill me! Please, please update! I really want to read more, this story is just too awesome for you to give up. I'm sorry for not reading it before, but please update! Please! I look forward to it!
levysbookshelf chapter 4 . 3/2
Omg! This is such an amazing story. It is written so well and the character development is great. I love the children and the way Domeki died was so heart wrenching yet beautiful. Please update this.
chain.elements chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
It's not even finished, but this story is probably the best 'children from the future' (in this case, children from another world) fic that I have ever seen. I love your stories! If possible, please update! :)
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Aw this is so cute! I love the idea of Doumeki and Watanuki having to be parents. What an ingenious idea, to have a different Doumeki and Watanuki leave kids behind for the ones we know. Very clever. I can't wait to see how those two handle parenthood! Please update soon!
sgt.karenbear chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
This is so heartbreakingly sad! /3 I knew I was going to be hit by a punch full of sadness but like /3 you are an amazing talented writer and I know it's beens forever since you last updated and I am not sure if it's meant to be completed but my heart would soar and I would be on cloud 9 if you updated!
Katie chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
This is a really interesting an unique 104 story. It's a shame that you haven't updated it in a while, or I would eagerly follow and await the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
UPDATE! NEED MORE!
Mama May-Eye chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Ah! D,: So sad! The chilren are strong, though, for having seen what they did and acting pretty normal as far as children go.
zero434 chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
I LOVE YOU! YOUR ARE PURE AWESOME I LOVE YOUR DOUWATA STORIES!
Well with that aside please keep up your awesomeness
777angeloflove chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
UPDATE THIS STORY TOO!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
UPDATE!
yullenlover chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
please please please please PLEASE update, i cant take much more of this.. SOOO much suspense!
sleepdeprivedsoul chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
So tragic! Hurry Shizuka, give Kimihiro lots of TLC! :)
Chro Mephisto chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
I just found this story a couple moments ago, and I am so sad to see it hasn't been updated in over a year. Are you planning on ever updating it, or will this be one of those abandoned fics on ffn?

Thanks for writing what you have, I greatly enjoyed it.
777angeloflove chapter 3 . 10/19/2012