Reviews for Adventures in FaBerrysitting
kutee chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Hi is your old reading Kutee.
This was a cute and funny
JR-Boone chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
*snort* epic disney clusterfuck
JR-Boone chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Oh my god poor Mike. That was hilarious though. Props.
Ghost420 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Totally loved this :)
garnmcgaughn chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Really loved this story. Had a good mix of important and funny parts. Enjoyment to read and curious on the sequel and what these costumes were about.
malexfaith chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Yo have no idea how much I loved this. Music is a huge part of my life and to see so many different songs sung different ways and to mean so much touched me. The writing was amazing, love the depth. Very enjoyable. Thanks heaps for sharing
leighxt chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
OH MY GOD BRITT'S STORY
GothicPheonix chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
And I think you mean 'The boys laughed' instead of (They boys laughed as they entered the auditorium.) I bet Brittany is happy with the Disney theme :) And Sequel?
GothicPheonix chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
loved that Puck started to sing Diary of Jane and I LOVED Brittany's Disney story Mashup XD it actually started making sense :)

And I think you meant why they would not instead of "They'd had a long discussion about why there would not"
SuperGleek18 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
"What are they all staring at?" Tina asked as they pushed Beth through the park.

"Hello? Two Asian teenagers with a baby girl who's whiter than Michael Jackson's kids? They probably think we kidnapped her…." Mike said.

Tina made a noise of indignation. "Why? Has no one ever heard of babysitters before?"

The next three people they passed assured them that no, no one had. The looks they got were increasingly worried. Finally, when one jogger gave them a concerned look and actually pulled out his phone, Tina snapped….

"She's our friend's kid, for crying out loud!" she barked. "Got a problem?"

The jogger grinned sheepishly at them and put his phone in his backpack. "Sorry," he mumbled, before continuing on his way.

"So…maybe we should work on our lullaby. You know, so you don't act on the urge to attack anyone.

LMAO THIS CHAPTER WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS. FROM TO THE CRAZY ASS DUCKS, TO MIKE GETTING ARRESTED HAD ME ROLLING. :D
minako366 chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
"It's a Disney clusterfuck."

HAHA love brit
minako366 chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
Quinn tried. The goose followed. She picked up pace. It honked. She ran. It chased. "RACHEL!"

LMBO! oh god lol evil little things. And if or was

Mike, I would be livid and would sue :)
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
I frickin' LOVE this!
hoglee chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
love it, can't wait for glee camp!
mykes chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
That was hilarious! The song choices were really good, Faberry was cute as hell and now I have the burning desire to read a fic where Quinn and Rachel play Glinda and Elphaba. Love this fic. :)