Reviews for Need You
Sholah Verassa chapter 81 . 2/9
When I read your story I laughed and weep. Its very beautiful. Especially I was impressed by Rachel searching friendship and tekila and very touching epilogue. Thank you very much.
Ltayl chapter 1 . 2/1
Couldn't get the website trickyraven to work
Lostred rose chapter 84 . 1/29
This was long yet so very beautiful! Thank you for writing this and putting it out there for others to read.
CaliNative76 chapter 81 . 10/3/2016
Hello, I just found your story and read it over the last 3 days. This is hands down the best Jacob and Bella story I've ever read. It's the best wolf pack story I've ever read. You are an amazingly gifted writer. I look forward to reading your other stories. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 81 . 9/24/2016
This story is one of my favorite Jacob/Bella stories. I love what you did with the characters and how you let them grow into much fuller characters than I've read elsewhere. This review doesn't do justice to how much I loved the story.
Veronique24 chapter 81 . 6/8/2016
What an amazing story you created! I couldn't stop reading.
alh1971 chapter 84 . 4/4/2016
Amazing story! I loved it-the plot twists, luscious lemons, and of course, the well deserved HEA for everyone. A favorite of mine I have bookmarked to read again in the future.
alh1971 chapter 52 . 3/29/2016
"They would live a thousand moments in the sun, and meet the Great Spirits together when their time on this earth ended."
Beautiful...
Caliborn96 chapter 13 . 3/22/2016
i love how that scene played out with brother and sister. it showed a good side to Rachel. for a min I thought she wouldn't be accepting. Overall good introduction back into the pack. you did a good job
Guest chapter 27 . 2/18/2016
I kind of get that you want to show Bella as having grown into a strong independant woman.
However. Bella is still that little coward who was willing to throw her life away, destroy her family, her friends just about everyone really so she could avoid living life on its own terms. She still will not fully commit to Jake because there is no guarantee that he will not leave or stop loving her.
She is still unable to take his word that he will always love her. She is desperate to have he full imprint so she does not have to live with ANY uncertainties
Bella is incapable of doing what people do every day when they love someone. Take it on faith that the person loves them back. This is the essence of the character and why she choose the corpse in the books. She did not love Edward but she thought that Edward would never leave - even though he did.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2016
While I always like Jake happy, this is kind of syrupy
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
Bella squirts a few and its all okay? Thats just..silly.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
Hope? Bella? She does not deserve shit. Will anybody ever come p with a story about what really happens when someone is treated like Bella treats them
Roshimon chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
The question is...does he still need me? Only if he has lost his mind Bella.
Bella is needed like someone needs o get an STD. Although I have no doubt that Jake will unfortunately be his usual clueless, have to have bella and willing to take any and all crap from Bella self.
Evie Starberry chapter 84 . 1/31/2016
Great fic, kept me coming back despite many distracting errors in grammar, spelling, word choice, and body placement during the physical scenes. Love that you dealt both with Edwards attitude, roses jealousy, carlisles patronism, esme, Alice and Jaspers hippacracy, and Emmett's undying loyalty to more than just rose, but also embrys need for family, quils need for a real mate, Paul's kindness, Sams assholery, the younger boys designs on Leah, and the complexity that is Leah. Although I have, you didn't leave anyone out in their character building, much unlike Stephanie Meyer. You kept the OCs to a minimum, which I appreciated, and those you had were full characters, not just placeholders. It was a great fic, but next time get someone to help with pacing as well as the other aforementioned errors. I would love to be that person to you.

E