Reviews for Need You
gleefan2009 chapter 84 . 4/18
love it please write more
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 32 . 4/14
i can't finish this in one go. One day. I will come back.
FallingButter chapter 81 . 4/2
Beautiful story and it was so satisfying to read. You are a great author. Thank you for writing this story and sharing it. It kept me intrigued chapter after chapter. I'm sad to see it end, but it ends just as it should and leaves me with comfort. Job well done.
FallingButter chapter 80 . 4/2
The end of this actually brought me to tears. The presence of their ancestors was priceless. What a strength it would be to behold, what a legacy to be a part of. Your blood, your family.
FallingButter chapter 59 . 3/31
H.O.T. at the end!
FallingButter chapter 54 . 3/31
Yay for Embry.. His heart is whole. 3
FallingButter chapter 51 . 3/31
Wow. Intense. I had Ludacris' Move Bitch playing when Jacob phased and started chasing Edward down! Surprised he let him go...
FallingButter chapter 27 . 3/30
I have an inkling from the end of this chapter that when Maddie comes, Embry will imprint on her! Just from the seed that was planted in a previous chapter that Embry wanted a girl of his own...
FallingButter chapter 26 . 3/30
Oh my gosh.. thoroughly enjoyed this chapter! The dancing scene with the girls around Embry, had to read that twice. Love it.
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This is gonna be epic
Rosawellian1984 chapter 81 . 7/26/2014
I Loved It, Just Wow!
slay1angel chapter 81 . 6/29/2014
Wow your an amazing story teller! I love how you wrote this and I love this Bella/Jacob story. To be honest I only started to read it cause it was so many chapters! I'm usually a Bella/Paul shipper or Bella and some not the normal. So I'm very impressed was very hard to have to stop reading this for real life interruptions!
slay1angel chapter 56 . 6/28/2014
Omg lmao I never laughed so hard when embry said to put Bella on patrol rotation with blow torch hahahahaha so damn funny!
Belladcmum chapter 81 . 6/25/2014
Yeah, I'm just gonna pretend that this is how Breaking Dawn ended. Yeah. I'll do just that. And I totally binge read this in like a day and a half. Who needs sleep, right?
ludossarah chapter 75 . 6/9/2014
It wouldn't have a heartbeat.
1,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »