Reviews for Need You
This is gonna be epic
Rosawellian1984 chapter 81 . 7/26/2014
I Loved It, Just Wow!
slay1angel chapter 81 . 6/29/2014
Wow your an amazing story teller! I love how you wrote this and I love this Bella/Jacob story. To be honest I only started to read it cause it was so many chapters! I'm usually a Bella/Paul shipper or Bella and some not the normal. So I'm very impressed was very hard to have to stop reading this for real life interruptions!
slay1angel chapter 56 . 6/28/2014
Omg lmao I never laughed so hard when embry said to put Bella on patrol rotation with blow torch hahahahaha so damn funny!
Belladcmum chapter 81 . 6/25/2014
Yeah, I'm just gonna pretend that this is how Breaking Dawn ended. Yeah. I'll do just that. And I totally binge read this in like a day and a half. Who needs sleep, right?
ludossarah chapter 75 . 6/9/2014
It wouldn't have a heartbeat.
katiesmiles123 chapter 81 . 5/15/2014
This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. Thank you so much for posting it for all to read. It makes me believe in love and to believe in myself like Bella learned to. Again thank you. All my love, Katie
Revelation Rebel chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
A nameless stranger with long dark hair and hazel-green eyes, hmmm?
(smirks)
Let me guess, Maddie?
mimi chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
i don't know why, but i just can't imagine jake saying "honey". it's so old fashioned and just doesn't fit him i guess.
twificfan chapter 81 . 3/2/2014
This was a very impressive and enjoyable story. Thank you.
twificfan chapter 45 . 2/28/2014
The "Lassie" comment cracked me up! Perfect, just perfect.
Guest chapter 84 . 2/15/2014
I loved this story
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 83 . 1/29/2014
Love it! Great story! One of my favorites
Madmum chapter 81 . 1/19/2014
Thank you for this wonderful fic. I was addicted from the first chapter and couldn't put it down. I think this is one of my all time favs.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
Jake will still be telling her "we can wait" when they turn 90. What a loser!
1,587 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »