Reviews for Morning Pancakes
CherepMikhailov chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I Like RenRin too
LitrallyPhan chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
THIS IS SO PERFECT! THANK YOU FOR BEING 1 OUT OF LIKE 3 OF THE GOOD RENRIN WRITERS! I APPLAUD YOU!
Floofeymarshmallow chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Amazing!
Skittles Pie chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Haha, I LOVE this convo! I can imagine it happening and it's hilarious XD I am also a supporter of ShimaRin/RenRin 3 This was really good so keep up the awesome work! :D

Serena-loves-Angst
CMSensei chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Hehe "RenRin!" i can see some fangirls shout it out to them making them blush... "oui! d-dont say are names like that!" kufufufu...
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
LOL! XD Must be hard being the responsible brother of a small family. Poor Yukio, stress is the story of his life XDDD
Moon's-Wing chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Awesome! I could totally see Yukio reacting like that, even teasing Rin about being uke. XDD
Dishon chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Love it 3

It's really a great fic, so hilarious :D

Without all the fics here with this pairing I never really would have seen it in the manga, tbh... Though their eating together is one of my favourites parts...

Anyway, I laughed the whole time while reading this and your writing's pretty good :)

I'd love to sse more of your stories
The Puppeteer Master chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Sunnydayz101 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
AAAH, Rin in uke denial. So wonderful, I love this fic. I was skeptical about RinxRen but I've seen the light. I basically like all pairings with Rin in it especially yaoi :D. Anyway. You're wonderful, this fic is wonderful, Rin is wonderful, and embarrassed yukio is wonderful. FABULOUS! peace, love, and yaoi!
spiel chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Love this pairing!

Thank you so much for writing this :D
AnE fan chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Woooww! Great fic, love the family and friendly interaction between the twins XD. It nice for once that it isn't about twincest. I honestly believe this conversation could happen if Rin were ever to like guys hahaha. Anyways, I like it a lot and hope to see more from you. Keep up the great work.
Kuro-Kasai-Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Lolz, that was adorable. Anywho, would I happen to know what some of those suggestions would be? _~ Love and huggles~!