Reviews for Father's Day
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
LOL! Doesn't really matter how they met since the writers can't seem to keep cannon right.. They changed so many things that don't add up.. Like Tony's age and when he was born.. Nine season show called Baltimore, they had changed the year Tony was born three time before.. In the pilot which was on Jag Tony joined Gibbs's team at the age of 25, and was born in 84.. Then a year later they changed it to 77, then 71, then at the end of season nine they mentioned Tony was born in 68.. Funny thing is everyone else hasn't aged one bit, only Tony.. The math doesn't add up and a lot of what was cannon in the first four seasons has been changed so much now that cannon is a joke when it comes to Tony..
Listener234 chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
This story line works.
alix33 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
"All of the Baltimore staff know that a mysterious friend showed up on Cameron's doorstep one day, virtually saving the man from eating his own gun after his son's death overseas." - I like the way you used the phrase "eating his own gun" there, because both Gibbs and Mike Franks referred to Gibbs' reaction to Shannon and Kelly's death that way, if memory serves, in seasons five through seven.

"Dave Cameron is a good man, I'm just not sure he'll appreciate your irreverent way of expressing yourself." - IMO, Dave has had a son in the Marines (which he and his wife raised tough enough to do that), in the same unit as Gibbs, he will deal with any level of irreverence just fine.
VioletHawk chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
I liked the Baltimore episode...but I like this initial meeting as is touching :)
VioletHawk chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
That was so nice of the Camerons to do for Gibbs :)
VioletHawk chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
It's nice to know that Gibbs has friends that will help him during these times :) Nice twist on Fornell working for Baltimore that is how they meet :)
zats chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
Found the story by accident, but absolutely loved the story line and your idea of characters and how they came to meet. So look forward to more.
Flowerfairy30 chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
Breaking my heart again, but glad to see Ducky and Tony coming into the story. I think it is ok that you went out fo cannon. It works well. Great chapter.
Flowerfairy30 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Another heart breaker but great chapter. This story is great for giving you a good cry.
VioletHawk chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
sweet and touching :)
alix33 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I read this fic of your before on NFA, but somehow I missed that time how sweet Shannon's letter to Gibbs was.
Listener234 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
This is a beautiful story.

That is not going to end well.

Kelly Gibbs is eight years old.

...None of them expect what happens next...

Oh, Tigyr.

You are good.
Flowerfairy30 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Wow, this is a heart wrenching story. It is wonderful. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Sweet first chapter and now I know the three ways too.