Reviews for Timely Love Stories
Ellis97 chapter 36 . 3/25
As soon as VeggieTales In The House is done, Big Idea's deal with DreamWorks is over and that means their old looks will come back, Mr. Nezzer will be back, and so will their old personas.
Book girl fan chapter 37 . 3/24
That's cute. It's finally offical!

Also, you dropped off a sentence somewhere.

'Besides, even if we did change our appearances, we still teach

(…)

"So that pretty much covers the set, right?" Larry'

Not sure what happend there, but it just cuts off.
iheartgod175 chapter 36 . 2/16
You're welcome, Comment person! If anybody deserved to have a story mentioned in the TV Tropes pages, it's you! I was going to PM you and tell you that I had placed it on there, but I forgot about it, what with school and all...

I really liked this short! It was so cute! Granted, I haven't seen VeggieTales In the House yet, but I'll probably give it a try after reading this. I'll also get back to reading your other shorts when I can.

God bless, iheartgod175
Book girl fan chapter 36 . 2/15
There are new voice actors as well? I haven't seen the show, because I find the new designs so weird, but there are also new voice actors? I'm not sure I'll ever watch it now.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/28/2014
... what is Larry referring to when he says "have any clue to why you are blue?"
Guest chapter 30 . 11/16/2014
I wish I had a Helpseeker like that.
Book girl fan chapter 35 . 11/7/2014
I'm sure Petunia is happy Larry managed to change the producers minds.
Book girl fan chapter 34 . 8/12/2014
Obviously I need to catch up with my Veggie Tales, as I am not quite sure what is going in here. Fortunately, I do know that it is really cute!
Katherine RhubarbVT chapter 34 . 8/10/2014
Love it! :D Keep up the good work! You are doing great!
Music Person chapter 34 . 8/9/2014
How many different ways have I told you that you are amazing and keep getting better? I think you were on chapter 18 when I started reading this and now 34. And it is still great and getting better.
iheartgod175 chapter 33 . 5/8/2014
Sorry I haven't showed up to review. I stopped by the Veggie Tales archive recently to add the last two chapters of Hugs and Kisses. At that point, I hadn't even watched Veggies in Space, so that's why I didn't review. But now that I've watched it (and I have to say, it's pretty cool and funny), I can now leave a proper review.

I like how insecure Petunia was about being colored blue, and how Larry was trying to cheer her up by saying that she'd look great in any color. Her reaction to finding out Larry had to make puns about her new color was hilarious, although that pales in comparison to the extra, though. My favorite has to be the one where Larry and Petunia are about to kiss and the director stops them.

I haven't seen the Lego movie, but they said that it was really good. I might go out and find a copy of the movie so I can watch it.

Anyways, great job on this chapter!

God bless, iheartgod175
PizzaPie30 chapter 33 . 4/11/2014
This was actually very hilarious! I loved it! Although I most likely won't be able to see Veggies in Space:
The Fennel Frontier for a good while, at least I'll know what to expect Lol
Can't wait for more!
Katherine RhubarbVT chapter 33 . 3/28/2014
TEEHEE! Larry and his cute jokes! :3 Love it when a good story comes out of the blue. And, yes, pun intended. I have a soft spot for Sci-Fi, too! I screamed when I saw the Veggies in Space trailer. Two, blue thumbs up!
Book girl fan chapter 33 . 3/21/2014
This was great! I really want to see this one now, it seems like it will be fantastic.

I haven't seen the Lego Movie, but I really want to!
Music Person chapter 33 . 3/20/2014
Loved the extra! I will probably think of those at random times at school tomorrow, start laughing, and no one will know why.