Reviews for Adoption Much?
TheDevilsKitten chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Aww this was really sweet (: the ending was a bit rushed but I still enjoyed this nonetheless; thank you for writing it :D
Mysterious chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
Cool fanfic dude. I was into it.
Alex chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Good luck in collage
imnotraven16 chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
great story
anti517 chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
wait a minute, isn't timmy allergic to oranges?
dragondude2210 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
dark chaos emerald:it looks like that timmys human parints i could i would take the boy under my i cant since i am an emerald.
The Howling Behemoth chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
I love it
Tayven hirt 8508 e mary dr chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
IIIIIIIIII LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTT *smooch*
SubZero0 chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
I felt the ending was a little bit rushed... But it was quite a great ending! I REALLY think you should make a second one.

SubZero
GothGirl.and.GhostBoy chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
It was pretty short, but a nice way to tie everything together :D
Quanktumspirit chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
Mmmmh. A very odd chapter. I must say. First you builded up my confidence for a all mighty battle. And then nothing? Just one sap and Anti-Timmy is beaten? You have to admit that was weak. But please carry on. The story is having its ups and downs. And this was deffenetly his lowest yet. Even Anti-Cosmos and Anti-Wandas death wasnt that low as this.
AK1028 chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
Hey good chapter!

Timmy: I agree! Nice job, Mike!
aslan333 chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
good story
Ghostkid33 chapter 12 . 12/7/2011
You have a whole month of winter break? I DO TOO! I just started mine like...last week after my semester finals for college. And then, the BIG ANTI-CLIMATIC BATTLE between Timmy and Anti-Timmy. I already know this is gonna be good!
Sub Zero0 chapter 12 . 12/6/2011
Cool! this stroy is great! Lol, I'm like on this reading phase and I even read Jaws XD! Lol, I always love reading but know I like love it

-SubZero