Reviews for Spock's Dictionary of Colloquialisms
Sarnakh the Sunderer chapter 1 . 1/1
Botany Bay is the ship Khan had with his crew. Yes indeed the joke is got.
tanseynz chapter 29 . 12/26/2015
Until you read pieces like these, you forget how ridiculous some present-day idioms are. Clever writing and you link it beautifully.
Best of luck with med-school and I hope you relieve the resulting years of brain flush with a few more of these occasionally.
Mists chapter 29 . 11/8/2015
*Snort* Nice! Poor Uhura and Bones! That was glorious! Loved seeing your version of the gangster planet. And hehehe! The car scene from the first movie. Brilliant humor and timing. Glad you have time to write again. Excellent job!
Book girl fan chapter 29 . 11/2/2015
I love that episode!
Botsey chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
Dear Darkwood Princess:

It was indeed great... Your depiction of the crew in these short fics is just marvelous, and I am sure that Nyota was Spock's valentine.

Botsey
mtcbones chapter 29 . 11/1/2015
I sure did enjoy it and good luck on your intended career you can become the real McCoy as opposed to the reel mccoy
Sonar chapter 29 . 10/31/2015
McCoy is priceless as always
TerraMacMillan chapter 29 . 10/31/2015
Very funny! Great chapter!
hank1469 chapter 23 . 10/11/2015
a small error I found, chapter 23
"...he had managed to great the Wonsam..." possibly ' greet' was intended
hank chapter 22 . 10/8/2015
"...Did you know that its possibly to be more acerbic..."the'' possibl'y is wrong and 'possible' would be enough
contact if you wish
Kanye West chapter 28 . 9/16/2015
Sounds almost as if Kanye was writing this.
Tupac chapter 28 . 9/16/2015
Two blunts up
Lil Wayne chapter 28 . 9/16/2015
This is the stuff to burn a blunt to.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
I thought it was 'up shit creek without a paddle' I could be wrong though, *shrug*
Madame Kazekage chapter 28 . 7/11/2015
Hey book girl fan, some peas in a pod are the same. Also the author said to be similar, not the same! Do you genetics, they have to be similar by punnett squares testing. :) Have a nice day and stay in school.