Reviews for Sharingan Naruto
"I'm your brother Luke!"... ok, wrong text. :XD
The Fourth Monado chapter 1 . 4/14
Tee hee...
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Amusing story. Two Uchiha have fun with outsider during the Waring Era and unknowly sire children (something that was probably frowned upon by the clan giving their pride for their dôjutsu). Several generations later, a child you look nothing like an Uchiha end with a sharingan because chance or fate make two of the descendants bearing the genes fall in love and marry.
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
That would do it, and yeah the WTF would be strong with everybody.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Following that line of logic, that would technically mean that Naruto is more closely related to Madara than even Sasuke is, considering Izuna is his brother.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Continue, please!
paracuties chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
AHAHAHAAHAHA! Wow. Creative.

Keep writing! This was hilarious!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Nice.
Tactition101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Damn, I would love to see how everybody reacts to the information of how THAT came about.
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Nice, liked it.
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That story has potential, why not write a few chapters?
cooldood101 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Haha, nice
TiGGs96 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I was feeling the story being all serious, only to read the last three words...

Aftarwards, I was picturing how that arc could've ended! Very amusing indeed!
TheNStorm chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Yo know, at that point Naruto contains, both eyes and body, the legacy of the sage of six paths.
hanife2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
You know, this is so utterly implausible as to be possible in the Narutoverse. *g* And that last line about Sasuke going WTF?! *g*

I admit, I tend to hate sharingan!Naruto fics. Not least because usually the same authors who go out of their way to bash Sasuke and write pages upon pages how overrated the sharingan is, suddenly don't see anything wrong with Naruto having sharingan and being practically unbeatable because of it. Not to mention I like Naruto's blue eyes.

But, in a case like this? I wouldn't mind finding out what happens next, how the rest of Konoha receives it and all. So too bad this isn't longer or a multichapter.

Guess it did it's job though: offered up a possible scenario different from the clichés. :)