Reviews for Sharingan Naruto
Following that line of logic, that would technically mean that Naruto is more closely related to Madara than even Sasuke is, considering Izuna is his brother.
Continue, please!
paracuties chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
AHAHAHAAHAHA! Wow. Creative.

Keep writing! This was hilarious!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Nice.
Tactition101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Damn, I would love to see how everybody reacts to the information of how THAT came about.
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Nice, liked it.
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That story has potential, why not write a few chapters?
cooldood101 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Haha, nice
TiGGs96 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I was feeling the story being all serious, only to read the last three words...

Aftarwards, I was picturing how that arc could've ended! Very amusing indeed!
TheNStorm chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Yo know, at that point Naruto contains, both eyes and body, the legacy of the sage of six paths.
hanife2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
You know, this is so utterly implausible as to be possible in the Narutoverse. *g* And that last line about Sasuke going WTF?! *g*

I admit, I tend to hate sharingan!Naruto fics. Not least because usually the same authors who go out of their way to bash Sasuke and write pages upon pages how overrated the sharingan is, suddenly don't see anything wrong with Naruto having sharingan and being practically unbeatable because of it. Not to mention I like Naruto's blue eyes.

But, in a case like this? I wouldn't mind finding out what happens next, how the rest of Konoha receives it and all. So too bad this isn't longer or a multichapter.

Guess it did it's job though: offered up a possible scenario different from the clich├ęs. :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Oh, what a poke in the ego. With a red-hot knife.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I wonder how much that would piss off the Kyubbi...
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
is this a oneshot version of "sharinganrats" and "uzumaki and uchiha" ?
Circle of Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/9/2012