Reviews for Unsure Smile
this is how city of heavenly fire should end - with Magnus and Alec together and happy and all their problems solved.
Crystal Mystery chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Perfect, just adorably realistic.
Chance13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
If there was a like button i'd have pressed it at least 10 times by now :)
Amy Lou Who chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Awwh :) poor drunk then hungover Magnus :P

i reeeeeally like it! please continue!

Amy x
Booklover3453 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I loved it. I really enjoyed it. I think you captured the characters really well which is one of the most important things. I also loved how you weren't stereotypical. I hate it when authors freak out over the whole gay thing. First thing that Alec does, puts distance between him and the problem. First thing that Magnus does, gets drunk. They don't cry or flip out, they were Magnus and Alec. Good work and please write again! I'll be looking!
MerielTLA chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
heeyyy I read this in DA lol awesome story xD cute and fluffy and ohhh Malec goodness xD
captainmoosen chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
awwww i love this! more please!
Hiza Montmorency chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I tried to resist the urge to melt into a puddle of fangirly goo, but failed miserably. Lovely job here, darling.

Yours,

HM
Patricia Sage chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
:D I loved this! It was so sweet! Great job!
AzuriteCreations chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Very good story can't wait for more :) thanks so much for writing it!
DisturbingEmily chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
poor Magnus, gettig all drunk and then suffering hangover

I liked it!
yaoilover1013 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I think u should continue this. Ilove all yur stories and this could b a good one, loved it and favorited!
predigree19 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Super cute (especially when Magnus was drunk :D) Loved this story and I am also a fan of some of your other stories as well. Great job on this one and I cant wait for the next story!