Reviews for Inevitable
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
loved it thanks
ani-olic chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That was terribly cute and clever.

I haven't read "T" in a while since I prefer the more adult version of love, but knowing you wrote it made me wanna take a read.

On a side note, Pains & Contradictions was my Snarry wet dream so I really hope you'll consider writing another story with your team of betas as long, tender and just fucking amazing as that one~

scorpionika chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Awwww...that was precious .

I wonder how many people wished for Snape to kiss Harry (they were 'that!' close!) in the movie in that scene? Well, probably a lot xD

I was one of them, of course ;P

Thanks for sharing :*

Hugs!
MillieIsabella chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
LOL nice perspective!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Hilarious! :)
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Hm, a funny little piece.

But I miss the longer Chapters. Also the story's which are pulling me of my chair, the need to keep on reading, beacause nothing is important anymore, the magic that is pulling me along. You have written a couple story's which do exactly that: It's "The Shadow of the Other", "Nothing So Gentle" & "Pains and Contradictions".

I wish you would write one of the 'magic's' again...
autumngold chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Is it wrong of me to like your ending to the story so much more? I've always wanted Snape to have a happy ending! Thank you so much for the post, I really love your stories!
SLegend chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
OMG! You crack me up! That was AWESOME! I absolutely loved it! Very clever, and I was laughing the whole time. Thank-you, I really enjoyed that! I was so sad after seeing DH2...I mean I read the book, so I knew Snape was going to die and all, but seeing it made me so SAD! This is a much better ending AND it make more sense! I mean, of course Snape would carry Anti-Venom! Not only is he a Potions Master, but he has been hanging around with a giant Snake, and Snake-face! DUH! Thank-you!
mauralee chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Cute and funny.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Lol! I wonder if she really had this convo! Lol! Good job! I look forward to more from you!
The Coy Koi chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
XD I wish this is how it really went. Nicely done. Honestly, why didn't Snape have an anti-venom on him? He's a goddamn potions master, an excellent spy, paranoid, and he knew he would be working around Nagini. Not to mention the fact that he would have a pretty good basis to go about making it because of the whole fiasco with Arthur. Honestly, the fact that he DOESN'T have an antivenom in the canon is out of character.

Of course, that's the same argument just about anyone who didn't want Snape to die would make. In the end, JKR's will is law : /
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That was pretty funny. Great job.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
*squeals*

No offence to JKR but... I bloody loved this! Can someone please make a Snarry film before Alan and Daniel get too old? Or before us fans lose all hope? *looks around*
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3