Reviews for When You're Not You
grayson4life chapter 1 . 8/6
that last tho
TheGirlOfTheSeasons chapter 1 . 6/23
İ love this story!İt goes well with Florence And the Machine-Drumming Song!Try it!
Adrianna Agray chapter 1 . 4/15
I get it, I mean I respond to three names as well. I liked the story : )
Annabeth chase101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Wow, you made me think a lot in this story. And thank you, you have made a large impact on me, even though I have never met you and probably never will. But, thank you.
lala32903 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Deep bro, real deep. Okay, so I'm going to try to guess the meaning behind this. Robin,Dick, and Richard all make up one spirit but sometimes he can't tell which one is really him. He has an inner conflict with himself, but when Bruce pulls him back to reality he realizes all three characters combine to make on body and spirit.

Am I right?
GraysonLoverGrl chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I guess I dont get a cookie I have a question though What is the difference between Richard and dick
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I get what your saying like my name is Melissa but my nickname is water (don't ask) but Melissa is all nice and sweet and water will do what it takes to live in this world. The people who know my name only see the side of my that i want them to see. I'm both Melissa and water but no one knows that but me. I'm who i was meant to be. So Richard is both dick and robin to all it is is the sides of you that make themselves know to the world. Like robin is his side for justice for his parents and Richard is or was a flying Grayson and dick is the happy and caring side. To you get what i'm saying?
DefyingMyGravity chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I understand it in the same odd, jumbled way you wrote it. You are everything you make yourself into and, at the same time, none of it at all.

My teachers call me Samantha. My friends call me Sam. I call me, me. So, who am I? All of them. But, at the same time, something entirely different.
Fields of paper chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
XD he sounds frustrated. I love it! Very nice, kinda confusing, but I love it! XD Now we are even for now. Until my chapter four is updated... XD
Darke Eco Freak chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Very deep and interesting. Usually you get depth like this from much longer stories and there're entire books that don't portray the amount of emotional turmoil you managed to convey with less than a thousand words. That my dear author takes talent, amazing.
DanelleSephton chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
okay i so know how he feels. i mean, i am in the same name isn't important, i go by Danelle, and my hero name is Detect. Which am I? :( (luv story by way)
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh wow. I get it... that is amazing... 0.0

This is so good... Absolutely wonderful! Can you write more like this? Please? -
A. N. D chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I understand... I've been through something like this...

Well without the whole joker poison and coma, but still.

This is a wonderful story! I really loved it! Very deep.
DanielCrayon chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
this was reaaalllly good!