Reviews for Hello, Again
hatelife chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Whoops, sorry for my last review. So looks like, there is not MikuxLenxTeto ( Thank God).
hatelife chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Ok, now this sounds too desperate. In order rto have some drama here, you made Teto and Miku fall in love with Len? What's next, Gumi likes Len too?
PopNyanChan chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
Oh m'kay. The same thing is happening with me... ~sadface~ update soon!

TheSapphireRose chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
This is an amazing story! I love this song to death and this fanfic portrays it perfectly!(without the gibberish of course) I'm really sorry about your grandfather I hope he gets better, and I know how you feel I'm in my junior year and school work is torturous. I really hope you'll find time for this story in the future, till then I hope things go well. Can't wait for an update!
Wind River V2 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Ah, very nice.
KagamineJenn02 chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Yes, backstory please! I think it will help the pieces fit together more nicely... :D Update, update, update!

Please... XD
PopNyanChan chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
I'm... gonna... die... lack... of... sleep... ~munches chocolate bar~ OH HI! IT'S RAINING HERE D: ~takes another bite out of chocolate bar~ ~ reads more of story~ OOOOOOOOOOOOOHMFG KAWAII DESU SUGOI!~/shot by rabid Len fangirls~ uggh WHY DOES LEN HAVE SO MANY FANGIRLS? HE'S LOOKS LIKE A GIRL/shot/ AND HIS VOICE IS WAY TOO HIGH FOR A GUY/shot/ AND HE AND RIN ARE PERFECT TOGETHER!~waits to be shot~ ~is not shot~ YAYYYYY!~! ~ I HAVE SURVIVED! ~falls asleep and bangs head off keyboard~ Zzzzzz...

pinkrose311 chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
This is absolutely amazing!:) I freaked love it! You've dine such a good job with the writhing. Please update as soon as possible! It's really that good:)
SaiTonarine chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
A little bird sent me a PM on YT and told me there was an amazing fic based on my cover of 'Hello Again' on FanFiction. Well miss, I'm sure you don't know how happy I am right now; but yea, I'm indeed reeeaaally happy *A*)/

I mean, this fic is amazing (dude(tte), I wish my friends were as awesome as Rin's ones- and I also wish I had a Len by my side lol) and cute ;w; I wonder in which circumstances the accident happened :O

I'll be waiting for the next chapter! \(*o*)/
KagamineJenn02 chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Ooh... This is getting good... :D That waitress is pretty hilarious... Isn't she the new Korean vocaloid? I forgot her name... Oh well. XD

Please update soon!~
mynameisedward chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Your doing really well with the chapters, and they are coming together very smoothly. I'm not spotting any grammar issues either. I can't wait for the next one!
Hyan chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
hello again sung by the appends? where? :O

i have to say i really love this fic XDDD it needs more reviews, seriosuly :)
PopNyanChan chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Heyyyyyyyyyyyo~~! If you don't mind, I'm gonna post a long review. ~ NEKONEKONEKO~NYA!

'"Except your mom has to be in the car with us. That was awkward, but at least she's fine with Rin and Len being together. If we were talking about someone I was interested in…" Teto grumbled. Miku just laughed.'(XDD that reminds me of all the wierd conversations my friend and I have in the car xDD)"It's an art," Miku said with a dramatic sashay, her bright green skirt swirling around.(I soooooooooo agree with that statement)'"Hiya! Welcome to NekoNeko Diner! How many in your party?" a hyper girl of about 18 popped out from practically nowhere. She wore a dark rose colored maid outfit and bright pink cat ears. Her light pink hair was pulled to the right in a long, thin ponytail that curled up at the bottom.'(Uhhhhhhhhh... (SHAM HAMS WHO IS THIS?) Luka in Neko form? No? I didn't think so. -.-')'"Oh, and your brother Ted was the one that said bacon was made from people, too, right?" Miku raised an eyebrow. "Yup!" Teto smiled'(Teto you're such a ditz XDDD)'"Ewww! We're going to be eating Teto. Don't talk about stuff like that!"'(Eat Teto and you die. Was that suppposed to be taken seriously? No? Oh okay x333)'"Do do do do demo ii! Do do do do demo ii!"'(OH NOOOO! NOT THAT SONG FOR LIKE THE FIFTIETH TIME TODAY DDDDDDX(My Bff sings that song all the time XDD))damn it (combine the word, what do you get? DAMMIT!)'The waitress practically popped out from nowhere again.'(HEY I THINK I KNOW WHO THAT IS NOW! XDDDDD Is it... Nekomura Iroha? )'"Yup. My mom made some orange preserve thumb cookies the other day, so I thought she might like some,"' (LEN HAS COOKIES! ~rugby tackles Len~)"Oi! Let me out, little miss cat ears! We've been stuck in this bathroom for the past ten minutes!" (XDDDD I was at a sleep over with my friends and one of them got stuck in the bathroom and I didn't know until ten minutes later when she started screaming XDDD)

Anywhoozles, now that I've said my fill and probably wasted about one minute and forty seconds of your life~ I shall say CHAO~!

A Person chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Hello, again! :D Wow! Amazing, amazing, amazing story! :O Grr, cliff hanger! I cannot wait to see what happens! Keep up the awesomeness and I'll be back for more! :D Update soon!
PopNyanChan chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
AH!~AH. AHHA. HA. -.- I hate cliff hangers. anywhoozles, TAHNK GOD THRE INS'T ANY YOAI AND **FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE TROUBLE SPELLING*** ! TRY THIS! AOCDRNDICG TO RSCHEEARCH AT CMABRIGDE UINERVTISY , IT DSENO'T MTAETR WAHT OERDR THE LTTERES IN A WROD ARE, THE OLNY IPROAMTNT TIHNG IS TAHT THE FRSIT AND LSAT LTEETR BE IN THE RGHIT PCLAE. TIHS IS BCUSEAE THE HUAMN MNID DEOS NOT RAED ERVEY LTETER BY ISTLEF, BUT THE WROD AS A WLOHE. teehee :) LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY :DDDDD