Reviews for What Would You Do If This Happened To You?
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Go Carole - is see Burt & Kurt's Awesomeness is rubbing off on you.
deeniebee28 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
OMG this was fantastic ) I would love to see that happen sometime!
Hambeka chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Really fun story. I can easily see Carole putting her 'turn-the-tables' plan into action, and it's a nice twist to have Dave observe it and 'fall in love with another member of the Hummel family.' Dramatically speaking, it might have been more effective if Carole thought up that strategy on the spot, maybe after drawing out the interaction a bit. You could have both characters on a sort of slow-burn, i.e., the woman being a bit less pushy but for a bit longer time, trying to win Carole over, while Carole tries to figure out a good way to get away. Just a thought.
SaveKenny chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Totally cute and totally hilarious, Liz! You are quite the writer!
Aetheriata chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Why haven't I reviewed this before? Oo

I loved this story the first time I read it and right now again!

It's awesome, and Carole kicks ass :D
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
oh Carole, how I love and miss thee. she was awesome in S1 but I wasnt so fond of her in S2. but it woudl be awesome to se her interact with Dave

and the last line is just ... delicious
Hollynn chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
:D

xD

love.
Lolee Ann chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was SO cute! I loved it. I thought she was going to freak out on her, but her response was totally epic:)
captainlove chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That's really funny, I'd love to see this in real life ! Humor is a good way to cope with those kind of people... Carole is a great character and with burt they make the sweetest parents ever... Thanks for the heads up 3
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
lol. hilarious. and dave's reaction is awesome.
GoldenPetal13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Lol - good job Lizzy P :)

Well written, well balanced, well everything,loved it.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
omg. this is epic. i would so do this. go Carole! :D
ibshafer chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Liz! This is aDORable! I love it!

(And, girl, it is very, very well written. You need to write - and post - more often.)

You know, I'd heard that thefirstmrshummel had had an incident, but not what it was, so I don't know how much of your story was actual and how much was your invention. If you could, drop me a line and let me know? (Thanks!)

And of course, I aDORE Dave as the story tag. (And how could he NOT fall in love with Carole?) It just made me so happy to find him there!

Nice job! Great work!