Reviews for Going With It
rachel.r.steiner chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is beautiful. :) I love the way you embellished the story line by adding thoughts and descriptions in it.
A Walk to Remember is my favorite book and movie, and I loved reading your little story about the scene in the movie. Keep up the good work! Thanks again for posting. :)
Charmed Dark Alias chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Really really beautiful
Syndi-Dowell chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Very sweet. :)
SpikeANDJerome chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Lovely! I'm watching this movie on TV right now, and that scene just happened. This beautifully written piece perfectly captures it. Thank-you!
TurnDreamsIntoReality chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That was beautiful!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
It's really good! :) I like it.

(However, I noticed that in the sentence "As she continued to sing, she stood, and moved around the stage, the whole time she captivated him like the mermaids he'd read about in the tale of Odysseus, the lights, the crowd, everything else seemed to fade away, and it was just the two of them alone in the room, he was lost in the moment and the beautiful melody that came from the vestal before him.", you used the word "tail" instead of "tale", and the word "crowd" was misspelled (which I fixed for you), just to let you know.)

Anyway, keep up your super-neat, very brilliant and creatively phenomenal writing! :)