Reviews for Saying No
Matrixskater chapter 9 . 4/20
damn great humor :) been a while since i laughed so hard about a story *grin*
JaeJan chapter 1 . 4/7
I've only read one chapter, and I can already see that I'm going to love the rest of your fabulous story. You're a GREAT writer!
BeLlIxiEs chapter 9 . 4/7
Lol this was crazy! And kinda weird. ..but GREAT!
...just weird...lol

deadsnakebiting chapter 2 . 4/6
I'm finally getting around to reading "Saying No." I want you both to know I am laughing my tail off. The 2 of you write great stories, thank you!
lavanyalabelle chapter 1 . 4/5
LOVED IT HARRY FTW!
JustGeorge274 chapter 5 . 4/3
Wicked. Evil. Sick and twisted.

Me likey.
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 3/30
Dear Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. This chapter is getting SCARY.
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 3/29
OMG, YES, YES, YES.
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 3/29
That was hilarious. Utterly hilarious. This chapter closed with an outstanding example of Iron In Real Life.
Hermione IS an actress in real life. How's that for art imitating life imitating art imitating life? I really do like this writer.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 3/29
I WISH Harry had done this. Don't get me wrong; the books and movies were exciting and the musical scores were thrilling and suspenseful. But Harry got handed a real booby-prize, and then proceeded straight to "Get Shit Upon". No passing Go, no collecting 200 galleons. And poor Cedric's life was very likely worth more than the paltry 1,000 galleons Harry got for having to watch him die.
Tokikohime chapter 9 . 3/9
O.O I didn't think it possible, but you two have managed to traumatize me more than i already was. You should feel proud, i'm a rather demented person by nature. Have to be, to live the childhood i did. Anyway, other than the new trauma caused and the fact that i once again have to repress both my ability to feel emotion and my will to fight, i have to say this was an awesome story. The end fit well, and the whole thing blended well together. Flawless execution(and no typos!). :D You have earned my respect.
Saissa chapter 9 . 3/3
LOL Another wonderful and HILARIOUS Harry Potter fic!

Thank you so much for the giggles!

Fortunately I was not drinking anything as I was reading this...
Saissa chapter 8 . 3/3
That was LSD in the salt water taffy? And in the Brownies?

OMG - that was hilarious.

I LOVED Luna's interview and actions in Diagon Alley. That WAS Luna right?

Just one chapter to go to get rid of the DDDoze
Saissa chapter 7 . 3/3
And another BRILLIANT pranking chapter!

God this is such a hilarious story!
Saissa chapter 6 . 3/3
ROTFLMAO - I have not had so much fun while reading a pranking chapter in ages!

I would LOVE to have seen Snape scratching at his balls in public for real!
1,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »