Reviews for Saying No
YuugiYY chapter 9 . 6/29
I bet it was Luna you were going to set Harry up with! Awesome story.
Calmzone1 chapter 5 . 6/25
laughed so hard I was crying... thanks :)
Squarekiddo chapter 9 . 6/21
It was great, but I have the same problem with this one with most Humor Fics ive read, and that is, its a tad to long.

Of course thats completely personal, sine I feel humor is more fun at small bursts, not 120k words, which is around 2-3 days for me of the same style of humor, it gets so stale.

But like I said its personal, great work overall though, youre good at humor!
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 6/20
Awesome, finally some growing up scheduled.

My brat shield were starting to crumble when faced with angsty Harry, hehe.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 6/20
WOAH HOLD THE PHONE!

I read you A/N are you seriously telling me that people ENJOY reading fanfiction about canon? its an instant drop for me if its to much canon, its CANON, if i wanted that i'd read... youve guessed it, CANON!

Not only that though, canon... really was kinda bad, to be honest.
But the nice thing with canon is that theres a million plotholes, therefore opening even more possibilities for fanfiction, same shit with Naruto.

Its when theres a popular book/movie/anime etc etc with not many stories you know its a really good canon.

Oh well rants over, I suppose out of respect for that A/N id give ya an honest small review, I hear people like that stuff.
Harry does come off as brat at times, abit to childish for my taste, im also quite happy with the absolute disregard of dumbles Mega wand of doom.
All though its a bit strange that Harry still has the Cloak if the Wand isnt here, not that it matters much though.
And the order members stupidity seems alittle forced, not much but abit, good writing so far, Cheerio gov!
phoenixgirl26 chapter 3 . 6/18
Reading your notes made me smile, some readers just like to bitch so they go on about this not happening in the book or that not happening in the books. Most writers of fanfiction often stray from canon, whether a little or a lot. Maybe you won't get as many reviews as you did, but I like what you wrote and you wrote exactly how you felt. I don't write and post my stories for reviews, I write because I enjoy writing and like you, for myself, my husband and my two kids, they enjoy reading fanfiction just to read the different perspectives the different authors give these characters. Reviews are nice to read but I don't expect them, I just wish to give readers a story they might enjoy. I am thoroughly enjoying your story, and I have very similar idea's in some of my unfinished stories, different but similar. I can't wait to finish reading then get onto more stories, thanks for sharing, :)
Lily8193 chapter 9 . 6/15
You know, if it hadn't been totally worth it I'd be suing you for the three cracked ribs reading this has caused.
Worldmaker chapter 9 . 6/13
Something I do not understand.

You say, several times, that you do not like to fill pages with replies to reviews, but you persist in heading up your chapters with unnecessary, boring, off-putting, and overworked "disclaimer" scenes that you apparently think are cute but really just come off as stupid.

Why is that?
chibichanga chapter 1 . 6/7
Yay for Harry! Love the story!
Jayne96 chapter 9 . 6/2
Absolutely fantastic fic! Had me cracking up constantly
darridle chapter 1 . 5/31
Am reading this for the xth time and am still laughing my ass off _
Simianpower chapter 4 . 5/28
I love what you're doing with the two elves. Kreacher reminds me of Walter, the grumpy old man puppet used by the stand-up ventriloquist Jeff Dunham.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 5/28
I find it odd that you first insult reviewers, and then demand reviews. If this is a sample of how you treat your readers, I'm not sure that your stories are worth the bother. There are so many others, after all.
CynthiaP chapter 4 . 5/24
I love the interplay of the three 'kids' here. So much fanfiction has them behaving so differently. Here, they are obviously teenage friends with the interplay that I enjoyed with my teenage boy friends. Some teasing, some support, loyalty, sure. I never had to fight a dark lord in real life, of course, but we faced many a monster together. Sorry, Mrs. Nash!

Thank you for the wonderful stories. Please write again someday, you are sorely missed. You are such talented authors!
Aya1229 chapter 9 . 5/22
OMG XD I read this story all in one go. I probably shouldnt have as only half way through the final chapter I became overly prone to giggle fits, or mabye it was a few chapters before that. I especially like the disclaimers. And as for your final note on madness. I say embrace madness, we're all a little mad you know, theres really no use in denying that.
1,410 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »