Reviews for Saying No
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/18
Geez! Get a clue people! It's called FAN FICTION because it's written by FANS! Not the author! If someone writes EXACTLY what the author wrote then they're in very, very deep shit. JKR has nice well-paid Lawyers to handle just those sorts of problems. As do many other authors. If you want to write and publish a follow-on story to what they wrote, be smart and get their permission before doing so. However, if it's like HP and published on FF.N or AO3 or any other such site it more likely that the author won't mind as you're not making money on their idea. Just as long as you also disclaim any ownership of the original idea as well. Why you can even have fun with it. Just ask these two authors. They sure as hell do! I love reading the ones they come up with. At least one has almost had me on the floor laughing uncontrollably. To Alyx and Bob your stories are so much fun to read. You don't just throw canon out the window you also torture it almost to death before allowing it to think it's escaped.
Gear master chapter 1 . 4/19
Just say no
AkerinSilver chapter 9 . 4/5
very funny story
MomofPhoenix chapter 5 . 3/22
The amount of snorting while laughing I did when I read this chapter (5), had me running to keep from peeing myself.

I'm a woman who had kids..
I just stayed in the bathroom until I finished the chapter.
Hahahaha!
We've done your job for you, Draco. Good-bye.

I also have to admit that Operation Overthrow made me think of Operation Overlord.
Vampireking40 chapter 2 . 2/29
The part where is is talking the Voldermort is funny. Personally Harry should just tell the man that if he wants to take out some muggles go to Number 4 Private Drive. He can and his death eaters can do whatever they want to the muggles inside. Also if they wants some more fun tracked to a Marge Dursley, then imprio her dogs to attack the woman.
bashfyl chapter 9 . 2/28
I laughed so much my family came to check on me. Great story. Thank you and I kinda hate you for the it’s a small world song :D
kick her out of the family harry
Everyone knows that the canon taunt is either “Neener neener neener” or “nanny nanny boo boo.”
RyMalice chapter 1 . 12/28/2023
Fanfiction is meant to screw up canon in many ways. XD Anyway, the only issue I have is that Tonks, who is usually portrayed as a rebel is completely blind and following orders whereas you have Lupin who left that aspect of him in the past and is generally a Dumbledore yes man starting to ask questions...though I doubt anything will happen. Lupin is a coward and runs away from his issues in canon and in a majority of fanfiction.
habba chapter 9 . 12/25/2023
this started somewhat fine, but devolved into cheap parody
hanower chapter 5 . 12/24/2023
this started off fine, but for some fucking reason he now doesn't want to kill Voldemort cause that would make him a murderer? What the fuck.
Jay Cook chapter 2 . 12/22/2023
Hi Bob and Alyx
So here is my review for chapter 2, excellent and entertaining. Was hoping for a ship somewhere moving forward but I saw your note at the end and got disappointed, maybe you changed your mind after people complained enough, but knowing you two I bloody doubt it. well I'll carry on reading this story but with a little unhappy mew about the lack of relationship in it. BTW, as I said before, I know this is twelve years after the fact but I praise this story with all my heart, that said, I'd love to see more Luna Harry stories created, I found alot on the web but most as either unfinished or short. I like a nice long story, I also prefer fantasy to reality so enjoy a good Harme with at least Hermione Luna and Harry in it, alot of the harem ones which are completed that I've read are a bit outlandish sometimes, or just go overboard and end up with Harry with a huge group of much older women mixed in, urgh why... oh well, rant over. If you get back to writing I'd be very happy if you used some of your skills to write a nice off the wall Harme story with Redo elements involving Harry, Hermione, Luna, Tracey and Pansy, poor Tracey Davis and Pansy Parkinson get so few stories and yet I've read quite a few where their characters were well written and flushed out, so obviously those two appeal to alot of peeps out there. Anyway review over. Love it.
Jay.
Jay Cook chapter 1 . 12/22/2023
Hey bob and Alyx,
Don't have your address or email so... A Huge box of a dozen assorted Krispy cremes dounuts for Bob and hugs and kisses for Alyx for putting up with you, also for encouraging you and helping to contain your lunacy and imagination to the written word instead of the real world (Which in my opinion is boring and uncomfortable). Also I wanted cookies so am following your command to review so I get some.
Love the story, loved previous ones too, Multiverse was fantastic, always enjoy your work and although this is 12 years too late I feel like you deserve my ongoing support.

Love you guys