Reviews for Saying No
Mikeblade chapter 8 . 1/19
i don't know why but everytime i read this it seems even more crazy
Mikeblade chapter 7 . 1/19
if she really looked after him she would have reported the abuse not just treat it.
Mikeblade chapter 5 . 1/18
wrong voldy is not the most feared dark lord ever known he only terrorized one country dumbledores butt buddy was more feared then voldy.
Mikeblade chapter 4 . 1/18
dumbledore has no idea what a war is or how to fight in one if he is trying to fight by not killing the enemy
Mikeblade chapter 2 . 1/18
thats the problem there using police to defend against terrorists so of course the police are getting there ass's killed.
Mikeblade chapter 1 . 1/18
since dumbledore wand is the elder wand if harry snapped it dumbledore would be going ape shit
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2021
Started out as an interesting story but got a bit sketchy during the Venezuela arc. The initial point of the Hogwarts Operation was completely lost and the story has eroded into a pointless jumble of ridiculousness. Adios
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 12/26/2021
After dinner that evening, Poppy visited each Common Room to speak to the students and hand out information on signs of Eastern sand flea infestation. She was relieved to report to the Headmaster that the other Houses seemed to be clean of sand fleas.

Later, many students remarked among themselves that the med-witch seemed to have developed a rather distracting eye twitch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shades of Herbert Lom! (Chief Inspector Dreyfuss of the Peter Sellers Clouseau movies. Putting up with Inspector Clouseau drove him out of his mind (complete with an endlessly twitchy eye) to the point he literally turned supervillain to force the nations of the world to... assassinate Clouseau. And they all failed miserably, usually while Clouseau was doing anything except notice!)
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 12/26/2021
Ron glared at Harry. "Corned beef. I whinged about it on the train first year." *His expression softened as he rolled his eyes. "Did lie about all the compartments being full, aside from all the other kids being "full of it" to varying extents, as if I could talk!"
Great chapter 9 . 12/23/2021
This had me cracking up. It’s rare I actually laugh out loud at stuff I’m reading but I regularly laughed while reading this.
Fanficfan2148 chapter 5 . 12/7/2021
Woohoo another chapter read with me laughing my backside off and still haven't woken the family up yet..
Fanficfan2148 chapter 4 . 12/7/2021
Had to take a leaf out the trios book... biting knuckles to stop making too much noise laughing. If the humour has just started I think I'll be in trouble..

All in all... I think it'll be worth it, on we go
Fanficfan2148 chapter 1 . 12/3/2021
Haven't read this yet, but thoroughly enjoyed the disclaimer! If thats anything to go by I think I'll wait until the daylight hours to read, as I'm sure I'll wake my partner whom is thoroughly asleep at 3am by cackling my backside off..
CarolWim chapter 9 . 12/2/2021