Reviews for Saying No
fraewyn chapter 9 . 10/18
Loved it!
AlexiCyn chapter 9 . 10/18
**Lets out an extremely contended sigh** That was just the best thing, EVER! Thank you for all the laughs. It's needed now more than ever, so it's appreciated more than ever!
smn031 chapter 9 . 10/17
This is the best story I have ever read! I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud while reading this at work!
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 10/15
I actually LOVE that Harry had hit his 'I need to be independent!' moment so soon in the story (and hell, if he hasn't done it right!) HOWEVER. I feel like dropping Remus a great height and snapping everyone's wands was quite a bit over the mark.

Eject them? Absolutely. Tell Dumbles to f**k off? You bet. But risking severe injury and then snapping wands (something considered to be an extension of one's self, like you've had your arm cut off) was beyond the pail.

Except for Snape. Snap his wand. F**k him. Lol.
DefiantFreedom chapter 9 . 10/11
I really enjoyed your story. Congrats on a perfect mix of crack, seriousness and common sense. Seriously, why has no one ever tried summoning body parts before? It would probably work as well.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 9 . 10/9
Outstanding effort!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 10/9
No! Don't eat the brownies. Too late. That's almost too mean. Lovely coconuts you have there. This has to be one of the finest, funniest, bits of literachure on the site. My hat is off to Bob and alyx.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 10/9
Not Percy Weatherby? Who else would be useless enough and a big enough kiss ass? Back to reading. Nooooooo! Aren't house elves just the best. Hey, if they inflate the dork torso like Marge, bet it'd look great tied to the radio mast of a VW or a mini Cooper as it motored down those scottish sheep trails they call roads. Maybe fly him over Hoggiewarts as the new mascot, right next to the sleeping dragon.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 10/9
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 10/9
This is a shining example of great literature. Balloon! It just keeps getting betterer. Is that a real word in any language? Ooooooooooooweeeoo, a thought. It's a good thing this is not a crossover to a certain browncoats universe. They might see this as too shiny when dumby is mentioned. Bad pun,stop that. Why torture him, use him as home plate. OUTSTANDING! Plot and script!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 4 . 10/9
You're mean and sneaky. I like that in a person(,s). Nice work.
hornynepoleon chapter 1 . 10/9
Amazing and well written intro to a most likely great story.
Goddess Seshat chapter 9 . 10/6
This is a great story could not stop laughing.
DraconisDomnis chapter 9 . 9/24
OMFG! that was amazing. and other than it being abazing in general, it knocked me out of a depression that had lasted like a month. thanks. this was honestly the best thing I have read in like, I don't even know how long. this fucked with everybody that needed to be fucked with. it was rather miss leading in the beginning, like I thought it was going to be a serious story and all but it was just a freaking crack that made me happy, like actually happy, for the first bit in a while. thanks!

Well, as you have pass out to your next greate adventure god bles you. But your story is pile of crap, first the stupidity of all the ron with a brain something only you and some other pervert who think been a jelouse moron is greate can acept that. Second the more stupid thing of have hermione with ron all the time, another jkr stupidity added here. Third you harry seems to be inteligent, but you portait him as a moron, to make it worst you are trying to making seem as ,emtal child, when every body knows the sick bastard are the mental one but aparently you do not care. A bad recomendaƱed story, the only missing part is the gay stupidity. For someone who basically state h/hr lover you simple let the moron to interact too much with her nad drop her iq to make it as believable.
1,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »