Reviews for Saying No
ChromeController chapter 9 . 5/22
funniest fanfic I've read in ages. love it! woke my partner up choking in laughter.
This was amazing! I'm laughing so hard right now!
Lxdxixex chapter 9 . 5/13
I very much needed this tale. I laughed until I snorted on various parts. Thanks
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 5/12
Any deviation from the original story line is a good thing
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 4/30
great story, did not come here for canon as this is so much more interesting. Ships mostly float, but here I think it would sink and detract
Kinscem chapter 9 . 4/28
I truly enjoyed both the disclaimers and story. Both made me smile and cackle madly. Even if I did get the occasional strange look from others on bus. I think they feared I lost my mind XD
RosalieGinnySwan chapter 1 . 4/17
Love this story I've read it like 10 times over.
bookworm661 chapter 9 . 4/15
Two words: LAUGH RIOT. I really enjoyed this story and laughed so hard I cried.
suziq968 chapter 1 . 4/11
I love your author notes. I can't figure out why canon lovers read Fanfiction. Unless the author says it's canon up to a certain point in time then it doesn't have to follow canon because it's Fanfiction. It's kind of a duh thing to me, but to each their own. You are very missed here.
Elle chapter 4 . 4/7
By the way, the authors note description of what happens when I read your stories is utterly accurate - my cat hates it :) I love them!
Polydicta chapter 1 . 3/30
You truly screwed up the canon script - just like the last time I read this.

Brilliant!

Now on to the rest of the story ...
Mysts of Time chapter 1 . 3/29
I like your style, sir. I like it quite a bit.
Ruairi J.L chapter 3 . 3/23
I'm really enjoying this story, but the one thing causing me to grimace a little is the dialogue of both Dobby and Kreacher. I think they speak too frequently with humanistic inflections, rather than referring to themselves as they both do in the series proper. It's just a nitpick, but there you have it.
LadyHuntress chapter 9 . 3/19
I have never laughed so hard at a story in my life. This is the best piece of humor I have read in a long time, and it was very much needed.

Thank you for sharing!
ermileentalavera chapter 9 . 3/8
oh yess... this was awesome
1,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »