Reviews for Saying No
ScoutGinevera chapter 9 . 11/14
Really enjoyed reading this, had to hide my laughter more than once so my family wouldn't get suspicious/confused/worried about me.
tomascatts chapter 4 . 11/1
Love preacher and dobby in this story!
HarryXbloodquill chapter 3 . 10/28
(this is in fact a joke.) whaaaat no Harry getting pegged by the blood quill?
CarolsSister chapter 7 . 10/30
Now you have me wondering about the why of Hermione bringing up the lovely Rita. Could it be for her so-called journalistic talents, or for setting her up for a date with Shape? (Crap, and now I need brain bleach due to my own rambling brain.)
CarolsSister chapter 6 . 10/30
And that rant of Harry's is one of the most well reasoned listing of all the excuses that Harry has to be the one to kill MoldyVoldy to date.

Llama milk? I have had camel milk, but not llama.
CarolsSister chapter 1 . 10/29
The only thing I will ever promise you is I will never bitch about you not sticking to canon. If I wanted canon I would re-read the JKR books. I go into fanfic expecting differences. Seeing the various manners in which others think is one of the few joys left in the time of Covid.
berkeleyjake chapter 9 . 10/26
Great Crackfic enjoyed it a lot
SeraphimBlue chapter 1 . 10/25
big loving hugs to the both of you from your old friend... if you remember me... Wyrdradio
Mad Mav chapter 1 . 10/13
What the fuck is this shit? You can’t even keep a character in the correct mood when needed, and you think “readers of FanFiction are stupid”? You little cunt, check a mirror before you think of writing another fucking story.
lmcdanl chapter 9 . 10/11
This is hilarious crack. I don't know how I've missed it all these years.
Tenjo chapter 8 . 10/9
I’m confused now. What was the purpose of them training if none of it actually has anything to do with the plot? Also, the humour has gone from reasonable and funny to plain ridiculous. This is a crack-fic by now, but you never mentioned so in the description and it’s full of disgusting events I honestly did not want to read about. It’s a shame to quit with just one chapter to go, but Dumbledore and Flitwik being unrepentant pedophiles, furry McGongall pleasuring Snape’s burnt genitalia... it’s too much. I’m out.
Tenjo chapter 5 . 10/9
I just wanna explain another reason why I think something with a will of its own can resist summoning... horcruxes. I doubt Voldemort put anti-summoning charms on the horcruxes simply because such an obvious thing would never have crossed his mind, but it’s unnecessary because they each have a soul now and would resist being summoned by anyone but Voldie himself.
Tenjo chapter 4 . 10/8
With summoning spells, I would assume anything with a will of it’s own can’t be summoned unless it allows itself to be. Brooms are more subservient and respond to “up!” which is like a weak, wandless and intent-based summoning charm. But if someone is riding the broom, chances are it won’t be summoned even by the spell, else anyone could sabotage a game and Quirrel would never have needed such an obscure dark curse in first year. You can also summon your own wand and potentially those of people you fairly defeat in combat, as they recognise you as their owner/partner/sub-owner else duels would be ridiculous; it’d just be contest of who summons the other wand faster, since no shield could block a spell that has no projected ball of magic. The same applies to people and their clothes (since, for whatever reason, your clothes never get in the way of a spell so it’s almost like whatever you wear is actually PART of you while you wear it), which makes summoning a person (or any animal) impossible unless they actually let you.

That’s why I had no real problem with Harry casually summoning all of the Order members’ wands when he kicked them out; he beat them or, in Moody’s case, they let him.
BCLinguist chapter 3 . 9/26
Why did Dumbledore ask dobby to spy on Harry, instantly turning dobby against him? Just tell him that you don't trust kreacher and you believe Harry is in danger, and ask him to apparate in and get Harry out of the house to keep him safe. Dobby would do anything to keep Harry safe, even if it means infringing on his rights and safety.
kg6ebj chapter 1 . 9/24
I have 2 things to say. 1 I am having a blast reading your and you hubby’s writing. 2 I pray that your hubby recovers and is doing well!

Keep smiling and remember, happiness is not the cure for everything, it is everything!
1,834 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »