Reviews for If There's Love
sleeplessinrio chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
This is a really good series. I love the way you write them.
christallh24 chapter 17 . 8/22/2012
*claps*

Another great chapter! As I've said I don't even know how many times now, Assertive Spencer is my favorite Spencer. Are you ever going to bring this to a close, Karma?
SpemilyFan chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
I love Determined!Spencer. :)
SpemilyFan chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
Angsty goodness.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
very well done!
lolyncut chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
How I wish it would be Emily and Spencer getting married in the season finale and not JJ. I'm sure it's JJ because her mother is going to be there. Keep updating.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I'm rereading this story on a nice, lazy Saturday morning. I love these two together. And that was not just a hug. It was a full body contact hug. The writers sure did miss the boat with these two. Between the hug and the hand holding on the plane, Emily and Reid were beginning the ride of their lives, but the writers did nothing about it.

Chapter 17 just went up, but I'm going to reread and make a couple of comments on chapters I didn't review the first million times I've read this.
lolyncut chapter 15 . 3/21/2012
I wish it were these two getting married during the last episode. I hate the thought of Paget leaving. Love your story, with them already married.
SpemilyFan chapter 15 . 3/21/2012
Amazing chapter...I'd say it was worth the wait, but I hate waiting! More soon! :)
christallh24 chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
Oh, Karma, I'm sorry I haven't been able to leave a review the last few months. Loved the last few chapters! My fave was Liar, Liar! There have been some one-shots of the series in which I've been angry with Emily, but the last, if your intention was for us to hate her, you accomplished that with me! Not even understanding where she was coming from and you giving us some spicyness toward the end made forgive her. You better pull out your best update yet to make up for that, lol! Dammit, though, I really was hoping that you'd get a review explosion by the time I was able to catch up again. I'm really disappointed for you that this fic has been sort of lost in pile-on. Well, I'm off to read your Halloween treat I managed to miss.
Chaney chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
This one hit all my kinks. Hot hot hot. If you ever decide to do more than a one-shot of any of these, this 'verse with the secret marriage and cocksure Reid and tattoos is begging for it ;D
lolyncut chapter 14 . 12/7/2011
Emily is so stupid. I hope she realizes she can't keep kicking Reid to the curb.

I've been reading a blog about CBS possibly making Reid gay. Oh, they can't show Reid with a girl, but they'll make him gay. If TPTB are so stupid that they do that, more than one viewer will stop watching. I'm done ranting.

Please work this story out to have a happy ending. I love fluff and smut. Thanks.
SpemilyFan chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
Great story! I could definitely see something like this going down.
loveforpenandderek chapter 13 . 11/7/2011
really enjoyed this chapter. you captured their personalities well
lolyncut chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
I love the ending. I think that Emily and Spencer were beginning to be more than friends when Doyle came back. I wish TPTB would allow them glances or hugs every so often. Anyway, nice story.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »