Reviews for Moonlight: A Twilight Parody
Zalia chapter 26 . 8/1
Much better than the original!
RavenSerendipity chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
I love this line.
But what were the chances of me having a wolf for a best friend?
lightskiller chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
how sad
vriend chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Eighty degree summer day in Phoenix? Since you are from Canada, you wouldn't know that an 80 degree summer day is a rare occurrence. I lived there for 10 years. One summer, the LOW temp never got below 90 degrees for an entire month and the HIGH temp was triple digits. They once had a record high of 122 degrees and had to shut down the runways at Luke AFB because they were melting. I never could understand how Bella could love Phoenix. Anyone with money left town during the summer.
Hufflepuff-DragonRider chapter 24 . 5/30/2014
What happened to timing it perfect in order to save both of them?
alliekabobbs chapter 22 . 1/6/2014
Really loved the story! I hope you post another chapter soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Umm hey I love the story good job,but the one thing I'm confused about is are the "Cullens" last name Cullen or Sullen?
Kamizune chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
love your story. please update. the dark undertone is soooooooo cool.
lightskiller chapter 21 . 8/4/2013
this is definitely better than twilight and I cant wait till the next chapter comes out. also when this story ends will you make a sequel and do parodies of the rest of the twilight saga
lightskiller chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
I have to say I think that I like the way that this story was written. I think that I may like it better then the original twilight plot written by Stephenie Meyer.
MJElliot chapter 20 . 7/31/2013
i totally agree with you on the Esme issue. I also felt the same thing reading the original novels, plus i love the fact the you decided to make her a doctor instead of an interior designer-no offense but to me that version seems like a waste of vampiric powers :)
plus Carlisle had to be the front man for such a long time, It makes sense for him to want a brake.
i love your take on the story and the changes you made and i've imensly enjoyed reading it!
yay for new moon! i'll definitely stick around for it :)
MJElliot chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
are you kidding?it turned out great! you have an awesome sense of humor and i actually laughed out loud severl times until I got to the end.
great job on including more is sooo much fun:)))
keep 'em comming;)
MJElliot chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
i just love Bella's attitude-good for her! and love love love your writting!
MJElliot chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
it's already pretty up the good job!
MJElliot chapter 9 . 7/27/2013