Reviews for Who You Callin' Specks?
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Cute!
sophiakuso chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
this is so good! :D

very well done 3
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Lol, Ludwig saw them! XD I like how you explain their relationship!
LePromenadeDansLaVie chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I really love the way you portray Prussia and Austria's personalities/relationship! They have their occasional bickering, yet it often leads to such cute and tender moments! Then there's the smexy stuff..! *Giggles madly* Job well done!
Apotatosack chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This is so adorable! It has just the right tinge of humor and I have to agree, Prussia and spectacles equates to twice the awesomeness. Nice writing style and all that. :)
Nivell chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Hot as hell! And these two are so sexy together. Please write more PrusAus fics!
FanSlewFantasy chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
well. i was lurking around your profile today like a creepy lurker and i discovered you had written more PruAus and no-one had informed me. so, here i am, telling you that i really, really like voyer Germany.

A lot.

wow. just... germany. watching. wow.

... all perverts raise their hands? just me? oh, okay then. carry on.

please do write more.
intact chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
:D too great, too awesome, oddly...adorable! :D I can't smile big enough on text...
Sapcoat chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Haha, this fic was great! I love how it was written and I love the plot itself. Awesome job! ;D
KakashiFangirlOfDOOM chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I love how West randomly walks in. x]

Very smexy story btw :D
YourDarkMistress chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Well, this was quite pleasant to read! I always thought that it would be funny if Prussia wore glasses and would most likely be irresistible in them. This story right here played on almost all of my little PruAus fantasies; Gil with glasses, Roderich deciding randomly to have sex, Gil having to ignore someone when he knows they'll likely be sex later, Luddy watching. It was great. Seriously. I totally support you writing more of this. Because really, there needs to be more PruAus like this out there ;)
Kay the Beta chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I am laughing so hard right now that I'm almost crying. Okay, let me pull myself to write this review. Phew. Okay. I'm cool now.

Once again, dom-Roddy makes an appearance! I freaking love it. I'd have to agree though, Gilbert in glasses would be incredibly sexy. Damn near irresistible. I can't believe Roddy could actually wait. Props to him for not pinning Gil to the desk immediately and spreading his legs over Gil's spreadsheets. If you do eventually end up writing another chapter for this, you can be sure I'll be there!
59Ali chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That was an Awesome fic. I especially liked the end! :-)
minoki chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
aw, very nicely done. haha of course austria has serious kinks
The Phantom Devil chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
lol again, that was awesome :D i know how Roddy feels, i'd really want to see Gilbert in glasses too XDD never thought Roddy could ask for sex so openly and calmly though, well that is until i read your previous story :)) you'd think Ludwig would be more polite when it comes to entering rooms..who doesn't knock first? ))

i hope to see more stories from you! :3