Reviews for Learning to be Human
Blake chapter 1 . 4/19
I love this story..
James chapter 1 . 4/18
Is Bella a male lion or a female lion in appearance?
uncg4ever chapter 11 . 3/30
Type your review for this chapter here...
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 3/5
i love :)
ticctacc chapter 11 . 2/22
I really love your story so far! pleeeaassee update soon! I can't wait!
Leez chapter 11 . 1/1
Update soon please?! We're all seriously missing this fic here! It's one of the greats! And I just can't wait until you come back! This fic is just too good not to be finished! So come back to us please! We at allies you!
lexy lujan chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
I really really hope you finish this story at some point. It's too amazing to be left unfinished.
TaMmYViXeN19 chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
I miss this storys updates. *pout*
Debbie93 chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
I like it...update soon...!
number09 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
One of my all time favorites. Great character development, original and sweet. I hope one day you are inspired to finish it. Thanks.
Juliaeidrian chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Perfect.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Lov it
Jellybutter chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
This story is extremely good to bad yOu don't update anymore it's one of my favorites
Melody21 chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
Second time reading this and it still remains one of my favs. I love the concept of this story and your writing style really explores character development really well. I hope you'll get inspired again to finish it because it truly is a shame to leave it there. But either way i just wana say thank you for posting this story. Great work
Negatron chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
First of all, I really hope this gets updated, and subsequently completed, sooner or later.
Secondly, there is this small, subconscious part of me, that would like the ending to be along the lines of: Alice never domesticated Bella, instead she became wilder herself. They left the Cullens, and lived happily in the wild... because clothes are for the feeble )