Reviews for Learning to be Human
Rawrr48 chapter 11 . 8/2
I would forever be grateful if one day this story updated.
Thank you for writing it in the first place.
kamonwan9952 chapter 11 . 5/21
HOLYFUCKS! wow this one is one hella great story! Gosh funny as heck and adorable as heck XD it seems to be going good now, but the fuck Edward!? man finally when I thought he was going to be chill but then he do this...;S anyway I hope u update soon and have not left the story..
kamonwan9952 chapter 2 . 5/21
This story is so freaking cute ohmygod. Hell the bedroom..."sexy" part came on and rosalies comment lmfaoo, damn this story is my fav already and I'm on ch2! Still few chapters left but my lil rosalie/bella heart wants to see rosalie being fluff with bellas animal side ahah
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 5/21
ohmygod? Why havent I found this story sooner? I really hope this story is not being left and no more update..damn what a great first chapter
Alexi99 chapter 11 . 3/18
Sad this story is dead cuz I Really wish for an update.
TeganCappa chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
Very unique and fun story. I hope to see you continue it someday.
IsaboJangles chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
Any chance that you will be updating this masterpiece anytime soon? Don't let the Bellice Fandome die!
Sylverlyf chapter 11 . 4/25/2015
) one of my favs
Ahyah chapter 11 . 4/10/2015
"I not food liss" best line so far. Swear! Literally ended up on the floor laughing. I hope you eventually come back to continue this story.
musicisdabest67 chapter 11 . 3/5/2015
Guest chapter 11 . 1/31/2015
Really wish for an update.
bb136620 chapter 11 . 1/14/2015
Hoping all is well with you. I really miss this story and I hope you continue soon!
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 11 . 1/7/2015
Well this is the last published chapter and I don't know when you are going to update. The whole thing is still incredibly cute, but I'm starting to wish for some more substantial plot developement. The Royce thing was a little strange, but I guess i can accept that. Shifter and were-creatures seem to be more well known and prevalent in this universe and more tolerated by vampire society. I still wonder about Alice's gift because there were many instances where it could have ben used like for weather or if Bella will act out. Though the mating is wonderful, I'm still trying to reconcile Bella's childlike nature and the need for mature mutual respect between partners. Hope you continue in the future.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 8 . 1/7/2015
I like the background on the species. Though I don't think shifters had menstruation cycles either. Wasn't leah hung up on that? Also I would like to see more use of Alice's gift. Does she still have it? Does it work with bella? Also, what about bloodlust? Do they still think she's appetizing? Still quite interesting and cute.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
I really like the developement. The teaching of civil society but staying in touch with the wild side. I think in esme's backstory she wanted to be a teacher. It's still cute and innocent. But will there be heavier plot? Is it at all surprising that alice is mated to a different species? I'm not complaining so far. I still still want these sweet moments.