Reviews for Learning to be Human
Sylverlyf chapter 11 . 4/25
) one of my favs
Ahyah chapter 11 . 4/10
"I not food liss" best line so far. Swear! Literally ended up on the floor laughing. I digress...do hope you eventually come back to continue this story.
musicisdabest67 chapter 11 . 3/5
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE UPDATE
Really wish for an update.
bb136620 chapter 11 . 1/14
Hoping all is well with you. I really miss this story and I hope you continue soon!
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 11 . 1/7
Well this is the last published chapter and I don't know when you are going to update. The whole thing is still incredibly cute, but I'm starting to wish for some more substantial plot developement. The Royce thing was a little strange, but I guess i can accept that. Shifter and were-creatures seem to be more well known and prevalent in this universe and more tolerated by vampire society. I still wonder about Alice's gift because there were many instances where it could have ben used like for weather or if Bella will act out. Though the mating is wonderful, I'm still trying to reconcile Bella's childlike nature and the need for mature mutual respect between partners. Hope you continue in the future.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 8 . 1/7
I like the background on the species. Though I don't think shifters had menstruation cycles either. Wasn't leah hung up on that? Also I would like to see more use of Alice's gift. Does she still have it? Does it work with bella? Also, what about bloodlust? Do they still think she's appetizing? Still quite interesting and cute.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 5 . 1/7
I really like the developement. The teaching of civil society but staying in touch with the wild side. I think in esme's backstory she wanted to be a teacher. It's still cute and innocent. But will there be heavier plot? Is it at all surprising that alice is mated to a different species? I'm not complaining so far. I still still want these sweet moments.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 3 . 1/7
This is still cute as hell. I still wonder if her child like mind will evolve into a true intelegent personality. Does her blood still seem apetizing like it was in the prologue? How does alice feel about mating to a shifter?
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 2 . 1/7
Wow, this is incredibly fun. The beastiality comment was hilarious. I can tell there's some initial attraction. I wonder how you are going to develope any mythology behind bella's species and her personality. But the main draw is the fun and lightness of it all.
Sk8rgrl69 chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
I love this! Please continue it's simply amazing!
sara-nadia chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
please update
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Omfg. Funniest twilight fic ever. That was pure gold. XD
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
That was pretty cool.
applesarerotten chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Oh my goodness! Why did you stop this awesome story?! This was hands down one of the best Alice and Bella stories I've read! You have to keep this story going pleaseee!:-( Why can't it be continued like Everybody Loves Alice and Everybody Still Loves Alice? In my opinion this is way better than those( not that they weren't good which they absolutely were)? So please continue and dont be like the others that tease us by making these fantastic storys and letting them end so suddenly ..please please please continue this story!:-(