Reviews for Writing Love
AngelineWaters chapter 1 . 5/27
This is amazing! (Why do I have a feeling that you wrote this at work? Maybe because of the Story hehe XD) I feel like all your fanfictions deserve to be printed as real books:D
Lucy ultimate dragon slayer chapter 23 . 11/16/2015
I love it.
Lucy ultimate dragon slayer
Guest chapter 23 . 9/6/2015
That was really... beautiful if u ask me. I loved it!
Stalia Stilinski chapter 23 . 8/8/2015
i love it very much. well i finish it in hoursi really hope for the continuation of this story where they have their married life, oh n babies too XD
thanks for this story. good luck
Guest chapter 23 . 7/24/2015
I read this all in one sitting... #NoRegrets great story ,
Guest chapter 23 . 7/21/2015
Your story is killing me! I can't sleep until 3 AM 'cause there this voice in my head saying 'read it 'til it's finish, even if you have to be awake all night' keep repetting in my head over and over again. You should take that as a compliment, I like it!
yukihime88 chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
skyelight17 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I totally know how Amu feels when it comes to writing about herself and a crush. But I doubt I would be so brave as to post it online. I'm too chicken for that kind of stuff. This is my second time reading your story and it's always a fast fave of mine.
black lynx chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
I demand more smut and more lemons about amuto!
black lynx chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
I totally just love ur story
someone you don't expect chapter 23 . 5/9/2015
I've been reading this story since chapter 1 and it was really well-written. It also inspired me to write an office love story though I don't post them because they're not very long and good. Good luck with life and keep making more great stories :D
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
i absolutely love your stories and so far this one is awesome
FanFicExpress00 chapter 23 . 2/24/2015
Okay, I just finished this now even though I already read this last year ((It wasn't updated yet)). AND FINALLY IM DONE BECAUSE IM FANGIRLING IT IS JUST SO CUTE. DAYUUUUUM, I love it so much. This was my favorite! My Glob, thanks for writing this...I am so happy!
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 23 . 1/17/2015
This story wa so perfect!
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I'm now reading this one before even finishing the other one and this is already perfect XD