Reviews for Alphabet Soup
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
AHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice ;D I love little moments like this... Tiny little punches of humor!
Great job! These were AWESOME!
Keep up the AMAZING work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Loved it. Any chance of a sequel?
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Cool. Interesting. Like it.
Noodles Bamboodles chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh, crap. This is wonderful. ALL of it! Personal favorites being all of them.
EmilyJoy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I Love both you and your sisters writing, please continue with more teen titans stories!(:
Cylor chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Without being overly gushy (I hope), I am extremely impressed by the sheer breadth and variety of emotions this conveys, and with so few words.
Andrea chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Funny and sweet 3
theredrobin chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Glad you mentioned this in your last; I had missed it entirely.

These were like tiny bites of awesome. Gushing over each letter-tale would probably be wearisome reading, so I'll just comment on a few of my favorites, but I enjoyed all of them.

On a general note, I have to tell you that I'm seriously impressed with the way you imply an event happens, but often never have to come out and say it in the actual text. It's not an easy thing to do - to write it well or to trust the reader to figure out things - but you manage both.

"Kiss," made me giggle over the Beast Boy/Raven goodness. There can never be enough of that. I'm going to assume "Doubt" is along that same vein too, and even if that wasn't your intention, it is now in my head. Of course, "Multilingual" needs no explanation for why it makes me ridiculously happy.

I snorted at "Elected;" I suppose the whole "it's funny because it's true" thing.

I love it when Starfire goes Tamaranean on someone's ass on behalf of her friends, so "Umbrage" was a great one.
Dude chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Cool story, bro!
HellsingFanaticperson chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I like these little drabbles, they're so nice, like extra scenes at the end of a movie. Nap and Influence remind me of stories I have written, its good inspiration to get more done! Thank you for this, Teen Titans needs more love.

You really are able to describe such small scenes so well. With hardly any details you let the characters speak for themselves, and a few lines becomes a story! Good job. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Dude you deserve a freeken medal
Mrmacky chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Great read, and great to have you back!
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Amusing reads. Sort of confusing because of the ambiguity, but I made up my own explanations/scenes.
Raven2k8 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I don't know what else to say besides that I loved it, really good job! I cant really decide which was my favorite but I liked quickie, zatara, batgirl, conventions, goodbye and overlap. Hope to see more from you peace :)
AnEmptySoul chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Cool one-shot. Most of it was halirous and funny. I like it. :)