Reviews for A Little Unexpected Picture
heraclesxkikuxsadik200 chapter 2 . 2/28
please of the more!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
I love this!:D A lot. Seriously. Please make more when you can.
yaoiprincess101 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Ok...will you explain the event in Kiku's life later on in the story? I really like it and I want this to continue...lookin forward to the next chapter!
Kitana Lunara chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Yay AmeriPan that is actually taking time to build a real relationship and not insta love!

Arigato!

I'm really impressed with the way you portray Kiku. He's dark enough to be Kuro. (Japan's dark half)

Thanks again!
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
omg please! continue this I love it 3 A scary Kiku ( Poor boy, always alone(: Go Alfred, go for Kiku! xD

I love it, I love it! please continue TT

sayonaraa
everlasting-luv chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
omg! please update another soon! I am anxious to know what happened to Kiku and who caused it! I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOU!

Please update soon! xD
yukihime211 chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Lol. A punch with love. Poor, poor Alfred. Will his feelings ever be returned? XD Looking forward to the next chapter.
AkakoChiYuki chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Hmmmm this is really interesting. I really want to know what Kiku did to make the entire school fear him. Please update the next chapter soon.
everlasting-luv chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
omg i love it! Very well written as well... please update soon! x3
kaz320 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Ahh, poor Alfred got rejected...but I'm sure Kiku will eventually return his feeling, right? :-) Thank you for sharing such an entertaining fanfic! Although this is just the first chapter, I can already see this story will develop into a full-fledged quality entertainment! I can't wait to find out what Alfred is going to do next, and also how Kiku had come to acquire his current reputation. I love the way you express Alfred. He is really cute in this story, and I can't help wishing him a good luck with his courtship ;-) Thank you again for sharing, and please keep up the wonderful work!
Pocky Desu chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Good way of creating suspense!

Mehh I really want to know why everybody treats Kiku like that, as well as how the hell Alfred is gonna get Kiku to love him v...SO SUSPENSEFUL. I find it incredibly cute for some reason :3

Nya! I can't wait for the next chapter!
EvangelineNoel chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Ahh! I really like this so far! I am really excited to learn about why everyone is so scared of Kiku.

The only thing I see wrong is a few minor mistakes in grammar. Other then that, it was very well written for a prologue for the first chapter.

The last sentence isn't stupid at all! It's corny, sure, but it is in character for Alfred. He seems like the type of guy to try to be romantic and sweet but he just ends up being corny or a cliché.. It think it's from reading too many superhero comics with the 'damsels in distress.'

I look forward to the next chapter! Especially if it is a longer one as well written as this!

As for the Christmas present? Tell Santa Tino that I'd like the Bioshock 2 PC game! No coal for me this year!
yukihime211 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Aww...this is so cute. Can't wait to read the next chapter. -