Reviews for Remedy
RedBlue Rose chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
that was..awesome! oh man.. i imagined everything so vivid LOL.. definitely this is my fav couple of ML. wow. the two of them fit so good together.. and for a weird, pretty weird reason i didn't want the smut way O_o hahaha this goes to my favs.
Genny-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I'm so happy to find a new Naoji and Lui fanfiction! I really love the interaction between Naoji and Lui in your story.
Kare Uta chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Lui is such a tease...seriously! After all that in the bathtub and then he won't even help him get dressed. After Naoji tried to kiss him in the bathtub Naoji had secretly challenged him to try again, clearly, and...sad for Naoji but Lui succeeded hahaha But how could he resist Lui? Impossible!

I like that you went down the 'innocent' route! It was super cute!
Kare Uta chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I really enjoyed reading this too! I thought it was so cute; Naoji not too confident in what to do but quick to try to do something even if its something really simple! It was so cute, especially near the end when Naoji got into bed beside Lui. I totally want to see a chapter of Lui taking care of Naoji; there's like...so many things Lui could do to try to help and I'd love to see him do it! I'd love to see the way in which he does it!

Write lots more Meine Liebe.